Jump to content
Ross_K

eBay tat volume 3.

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

Theres nothing in the finished pictures that I don't like.  It might not be an exact replica, but it's not bad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/639698400154805/

Quote

Here I have for sale my sort after rover 211 which features the unusual 1.1 metro engine from factory,the car has been off the road for 6ish months since the mot expired in October,I bought it with the intention of restoring it,rebuilding the engine sorting the few patches rust it has etc but i have unfortunately not got round to finishing it,I began dismantling the engine taking the head off etc and I have now loosely reattached everything to make it moveable

91009505_243515346788754_356867098316845

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh, that 211 is almost the holy grail. Three door, no (extra) cost paint scheme and wheel trims. Shame about the sun roof and front off stereo, but minor gripes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Serious lob on for one of these at some point.  Must wait until the proper bargains start appearing though.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.b81fc939b5e52b723b2f245d3d09cd80.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-Mercedes-W124-Estate-300TE-Automatic-12-Month-MOT-Fully-Serviced/174226922379?hash=item2890bbdb8b:g:b84AAOSwSQhedlrD

NEC car phone win.

1291214149_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.d11c5318e6acd0d56e8d4e3e1317df53.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, RobT said:

Serious lob on for one of these at some point.  Must wait until the proper bargains start appearing though.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.b81fc939b5e52b723b2f245d3d09cd80.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-Mercedes-W124-Estate-300TE-Automatic-12-Month-MOT-Fully-Serviced/174226922379?hash=item2890bbdb8b:g:b84AAOSwSQhedlrD

NEC car phone win.

1291214149_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.d11c5318e6acd0d56e8d4e3e1317df53.jpg

Interesting that it hasn’t got aircon, can’t have been many people who specced up , what was a very expensive car anyway , with metallic , alloys and what I’m sure is leather, even if the seller describes it as MB-Tex, yet no aircon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

Interesting that it hasn’t got aircon, can’t have been many people who specced up , what was a very expensive car anyway , with metallic , alloys and what I’m sure is leather, even if the seller describes it as MB-Tex, yet no aircon. 

That doesn't have the right Gullideckels on it to be factory. Should have these ones:

Image result for mercedes 300te

That said, looks pretty decent for the money. Ideally you'd want under 100k and with the full Sacco panels but for under £3k you can't really complain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, dc2100k said:

That doesn't have the right Gullideckels on it to be factory. Should have these ones:

Image result for mercedes 300te

That said, looks pretty decent for the money. Ideally you'd want under 100k and with the full Sacco panels but for under £3k you can't really complain.

Ooh , well spotted. What are they off then? At first I though W140 but they’re not big enough, must be W210.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

Ooh , well spotted. What are they off then? At first I though W140 but they’re not big enough, must be W210.

I think they're off a W201, wrong offset for a W124.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

90694736_863971910786589_550910129298472

 

Must have been in a sandwich bar

 

'Barm find. 1969 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow 6230cc Petrol White 21000 miles (low mileage) Lots of paperwork Original Rolls Royce Log Book Contact - 07971 317487 Offers welcome '

 

£3,000, Facebook Market Place, Warrington.

 

{Cough} @xtriple {cough}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new series based on absolutely fuck all except CVB (Coronavirus boredom):  Badly photoshopping 'celebrities' onto eBay pictures. No. 1, the wedding:

 

aswedd1.thumb.jpg.1a33742af0469a8a55805e5b9830ca13.jpg

 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1965-Cadillac-Sedan-DeVille-v8/254541870502?hash=item3b43e0b5a6:g:hooAAOSw3ftebqu3

 

 

And how do you feel about having a hate filled old biffer as a relative now, son?

 

aswedd2.thumb.jpg.da03dcc21b38ae84a6a58a57b7292833.jpg

 

 

Tune in again L8R, folks, as another beautiful union is captured.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RobT said:

Serious lob on for one of these at some point.  Must wait until the proper bargains start appearing though.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.b81fc939b5e52b723b2f245d3d09cd80.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-Mercedes-W124-Estate-300TE-Automatic-12-Month-MOT-Fully-Serviced/174226922379?hash=item2890bbdb8b:g:b84AAOSwSQhedlrD

NEC car phone win.

1291214149_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.d11c5318e6acd0d56e8d4e3e1317df53.jpg

Getting another caravan when the current happening is over. Quite fancy one of these as a tug. Any idea the bhp and more importantly torque?  Must be a little better than a 3.0 Omega?

steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Danny Dyer has become everyone's favourite Love Island meme ...

 

'And, as the crappy hupple prepare to honeymoon in Belgium, the best wishes of the nation fall upon Nigel for his honeymoon. Go on, my son, give her one from me' 

 

asbigwedbusa.thumb.jpg.dad50b65322244249acb606789339d5a.jpg

 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RF530-1952-AEC-Regal-IV-Ex-London-Transport-Single-Decker-Vintage-Bus/372799060988?hash=item56cc8e3bfc:g:6ZsAAOSwTfBdnZMt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...