eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

R9UKE you have to be quick to catch that kind of motor around here but even then I've got no-where to put it.

Check out this 105bhp lump of 8v throbbing 4 cylinder action. This engine wouldn't be brisk in sit on lawn mower so I quite fancy handing over the money just to see what it's like.

$T2eC16JHJHQE9nzEyPINBQr6Rvq4-!~~_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-518-I-SE-CCS-MOTORS-/261132410614?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cccb45ef6

This has all the appeal of a fifteenth hand white dog turd, but they're actually not a bad old bus really and I'd imagine the V6 goes pretty well too. It's the kind of car you'd have to buy to run into the ground as nobody would ever want to purchase it off you.

When someone invents a time machine Im off back to 1984, and after I have given Anneka Rice a good seeing too I am going to hoover up all those rusty Type 2's and Mk 2 Escrotes from the scrappys, stash them in a warehouse and when I get back to 2012 retire on the proceeds.

If you were more pissed than me (and good luck with that one right now) you may be able to spot the celebrity. I've got Jimmy Savile bottom left, Toyah Wilcox top left, fuck know the others and on the other side is the bloke off the Go Compare advert with some other non-entities.

$T2eC16R,!zQE9s3ssOh!BQr7D7oCmg~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-Custom-A ... 20cdbb7f4c

Fake rust is for dobbers.

If I had £1500 quid and wanted a smart newish car I'd be over this like a fat guy who found a wedding cake in a skip.

The old 520i was hopeless but the later 2.2 ones are magic and still a better car than the year older (and in my mind much pisher) e60 that costs 5 times as much.

$T2eC16d,!)cE9s4Pu,wBBQr-QjYYTQ~~48_80.JPG

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2003-bmw-520i-es-mot-1-full-year--tax--31-dec-12-full-service-history/1003719122#gallery-item-full-4

If you were more pissed than me (and good luck with that one right now) you may be able to spot the celebrity. I've got Jimmy Savile bottom left, Toyah Wilcox top left, fuck know the others and on the other side is the bloke off the Go Compare advert with some other non-entities.

I'd go for Jimmy Savile actually being Annie Lennox, with Bob Marley beside her and is that Stevie Wonder in pink? No ideas about the rest.

$T2eC16R,!zQE9s3ssOh!BQr7D7oCmg~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-Custom-A ... 20cdbb7f4c

I'm sober and agreed on Savile, The Bob Marley is actually quite good and worth masking off before the desperately needed blow over, I can also see black Elvis and Mr. Motivator packing a handgun but no idea who the 3 birds are, although the one by the tail lamp has a Jack Russels body. On the offside it's definitely Stan Laurel, Molly Sugden, Benny Hill, Hitler and Eva, then below, Harold Lloyd, not sure about the lass in the headscarf, Dave Lee Travis maybe? Dot Cotton and Carol Vorderman.

Tailgate's easy, Tony Blair, Courtney Love, Jon Bon Jovi and Morrisey in a gimp suit.

I'll have to take a guess at the bonnet, Big Country?

I though it was a murial of the staff in the Greggs in Bolton.

I got an electric shock last time I went in there. I stood on a bun and a currant shot up my leg.

Appropriate number plate is appropriate

$(KGrHqFHJCcE+M9wpNstBQR2zGRy6!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiesta-M ... 460a4cd5ee

'Has a problem with locking (it doesn't)'

Seeing as nobody in their right mind would drive this, let alone steal it, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

To be fair the the Astravan, there's 25 faces on it and only three I don't recognise.

I also think its been badly photographed (especially the bonnet).

The Terminator, 50pence, Jack Sparrow are all particularly good.

And surely if you were going to get something like that done, you'd ask the artist for a wee sketch to see if he was up to the job. At which point you'd either say "get the airbrush" or move onto someone else if he couldn't paint your chosen celebrity.

All artists have their weak points, Jack Vetriano can't paint hands for example.

And, price aside, the van may be a good buy.

Its hardly going to have carried a lot of heavy goods.

Love that old masser but the 2.5 is a bit crap compared to the later 2.8 They are great cars but getting dear now, this seems like a bargain. There again you could always buy a fiat coupe 20v turbo which is quicker. I just got a '98 in ink black with full leather for 400 quid just needed pads and discs and a rear box for the mot. I might punt it on though as the cambelt is due and a 13.8 hour job !!! still goes well enough though