eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I've got today off work, so to make the best use of this time I've been snooping about reading about Alfa 166's. (As you do)

Anyway, I found out that they made a face lift of it in 2004 and then stopped making the car for RHD in 2005. When have you ever seen post 2000 model? Let alone a facelift? Hell when did you last see a 166?

Anyway, remembering how early 166's are often 'shed-fodder' I did a quick look up...

First is this 2008 registered model, 3.0 V6 'Sportronic' with just 54k miles...

$_57.JPG

Now keep in mind that they stopped selling these in the UK in 2008, for this to be a '2008' model means it'd been sitting around since 2005! And If I've read thing's correctly, it had to be registered then due to it being under the old Euro-regulation system? (Reason why a few 08-Reg MG-Rovers?) 

Anyway, that face lift 166 is yours a a smooth £7,990...

-

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE...

$_57.JPG

This one is the same engine/gearbox, with just 70k under it's wheels. Again, a 2008 model!

And again, costing £7,990

Personally, I like them....

My old boss had one. Pretty much every single time he drove it, a warning light was on or something was wrong with it.

He ended chopping it in for a 630i.

I really wouldn't be surprised if whoever owns that will be spending 2x its purchase price keeping it going if used as a daily.

It has good tyres and a good engine that according to the previous owner was rebuilt. It does look like the engine block has new paint.

quote name=" Junkman" post="969298" timestamp="1459477182"]

W124 300D?

Never again!

I'd rather be a James Bond villain.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-220S-Ponton-1959-/201552724844

$_57.JPG

"

When selling a £40,000 classic car make sure to know your subject.

This annoys me.

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/397-RTU-/301915364841?hash=item464b8edde9:g:Ic0AAOSwud1W~XtK

and I might have parked it where it hasn't shat oil / coolant / pas atf all over the road also