eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

10 hours ago, SEATMad said:

omg, beige, orange interior, ULEZ exempt Shuttleworth spec Ambassador not too far from me

Want 

EDIT

A quick Google of the reg plate and found it was the one on these very pages last January but had been off the road since the 90s at that point.  @Motown went to look at it but it had a hole in the floor and crispy rear arches and seller wanted £875 

15 minutes ago, wesacosa said:

A quick Google of the reg plate and found it was the one on these very pages last January but had been off the road since the 90s at that point.  @Motown went to look at it but it had a hole in the floor and crispy rear arches and seller wanted £875 

but its seemingly passed an MOT since, but doesn't mention any welding....

10 hours ago, SEATMad said:

I suspect this is one of Peter(?) Kelly's old cars. He ran the Jag breakers up in the hills near Wrexham, I think @retro80sboy and @shaun1706 knew him. He had quite a few of these from memory and maybe sold some after the breakers yard got closed.  I can't remember if it was the council or the land owner who forced them out, all done in the name of the environment, iirc. It was a brilliant yard and imho selling car parts IS recycling at it's finest, so it was a massive shame when it closed. 

Pretty sure this was for sale (by the same current vendor) a couple of years ago. The paint job has ruined it imho, done it no favours at all.

Poor bugger, feel sympathy for this one.

Pulled her out for the season, MOT'd on Friday, first ride out Saturday morning and drove through a puddle... sucked up and conked out. (see soggy air filter location in last pic)

Non runner and I believe hydrolocked.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2183893565285190/

429388114_7087457831307184_5332467859754

14 minutes ago, grogee said:

What a beauty - in our local beauty spot (Avon Dasset). 

Its a gorgeous area around there it must be said! 

"Have 2 victor’s , white one did run replaced engine about 3 years ago , blue one engine locked have good bottom end in the boot both have rust could make one good one or if you have the time 2"  

Nearly had a stroke trying to read that 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/166628349096?itmmeta=01HR2M0XFTE73G6DG59CMQJ9XV&hash=item26cbd2d4a8:g:iOQAAOSwOphl5KZD

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

On 02/03/2024 at 17:15, KruJoe said:

A 10 year old car, built to last, with everything you may ever need? Step this way, sir.

714_b.jpeg

AWD, keep-fit winders, auto. Perfect.

https://www.japanesecartrade.com/5702870-japan-used-toyota-probox-van-van-minivan-2014.html

These are ridiculously popular in Siberia, pretty much every minicab in Irkutsk was a Probox when I went there a few years ago. European Russia tends to (well, did) buy European stuff whereas Eastern Russia is all functional Japanese cars like this.

• Like 3