green plates - what country has these??

bolognasal spray

Glimpsed a non-descript car on green plates the other day - iirc it was all numbers as well, no letters. Quite striking. Google wasn't helpful and muttered something about diplomat crap.

Recently saw an X5 in Edinburgh with something similar. If it’s green with red/orange ish letters there’s a good chance it was wearing French Diplomatic plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norwegian commercial vehicles (car derived vans, pickups etc) have green plates - cheaper tax

I've just been in Denmark, they have an interesting array of plates. White plates have the full amount of tax applied, which is an astonishing proportion of the value of the vehicle (or more!), yellow plates pay varying much much lower amounts based on the weight of the vehicle but must only be used for commercial purposes, parrot plates are for mixed but primarily commercial use and pay either a fixed fee on top of the commercial tax or half of the private tax, it's not entirely clear.

Yellow and parrot plates allegedly require the vehicle to have only one row of seats, but buses and taxis appear to use them, so I'm unsure how that works. Lots of newer crossover type things going about with limo tint and yellow plates, either company vehicles or tax dodging I think.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk