New members, introduce yourself here.

Wilko220

Hi!

I'm new! introducing myself now....

In Ipswich in sunny Suffolk (same as a few people here I gather?) and bomb down the a12 in a 15 year old Mondeo mk3 TDDI everyday.

What else to say...?

Nice to have another Suffolk shitter, welcome along.

Hi!

I'm new! introducing myself now....

In Ipswich in sunny Suffolk (same as a few people here I gather?) and bomb down the a12 in a 15 year old Mondeo mk3 TDDI everyday.

What else to say...?

Another local! I'm also Ipswich. If you see any shit cars about then I'm probably the one driving it.

Great! You don't happen to have the georg (I want to say...h reg??) Royal blue Sierra I keep seeing about do you?

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Nope but i do know who's it is! It belongs to Oldford who's on this forum (John), it's immaculate.

Hello all. I'm so pleased to have found this stinky forum. Yesterday we relinquished Tallulah, our 1992 Merc 190e for an early s40 volvo, which is sluggish as hell and naff looking. Not old and french, but then shittiness rests in the eye of the beholder. 

Morning all,

I'm off sick from work but not too sick for Internet so thought I'd introduce myself. James from Newcastle, and I followed Bol and his musings across from RR.

The mini fleet at the minute consists of:

2000 Honda Accord Type R

2002 Alfa Romeo GTV TS

2002 Seat Toledo TDI S

1991 Toyota Corolla GTi-16

Hope me and the cars fit in, you seem like a friendly bunch!

Morning all,

I'm off sick from work but not too sick for Internet so thought I'd introduce myself. James from Newcastle, and I followed Bol and his musings across from RR.

2000 Honda Accord Type R

2002 Alfa Romeo GTV TS

2002 Seat Toledo TDI S

Welcome! I think some pics of the Corolla would be the least you can do, as you're skiving off work and that... :)

Morning all,

2000 Honda Accord Type R

2002 Alfa Romeo GTV TS

2002 Seat Toledo TDI S

Do you live just by the roundabout where you turn left onto the Tynemouth road?  Sure I've seen a Corolla GTi there.  I go to Whitley Bay to watch ice hockey, so use that road regularly.

Another Suffuck new member,

58 year old with a plethora of shite. its the only way.

Daily hack (i work in Newark during the week)   Peugeot 406 Rapier, 95 quid from Newark Motor Auctions, 185k miles runs like a sewing machine..

Other cack  im driving.... Fiat Sedici,... Gaylander whose windows and sunroof dont open,.. peugeot 407SW  ...Stickerbombed MX5

Another Suffuck new member,

58 year old with a plethora of shite. its the only way.

Daily hack (i work in Newark during the week) Peugeot 406 Rapier, 95 quid from Newark Motor Auctions, 185k miles runs like a sewing machine..

Other cack im driving.... Fiat Sedici,... Gaylander whose windows and sunroof dont open,.. peugeot 407SW ...Stickerbombed MX5

It seems like we are all coming out of the woodwork lately, welcome along.

Long time lurker in for the win..

Im a mechy fitter by trade bit on the steelworks bit on the refineries. From grimsby where you think there'd be lots of old tat but its all stuff on lease.. Laguna 2 dead porsche 924 and a fiat uno down my street though.

Current tat is an E39 (Patinated)

A C5 HDI very plush also very beige

And a dead E38 On the pissing drive, Just done the water pump and its decided its doesnt like unleaded anymore..B**llocks!!!!

So yeah hi

Forum is weryy good.

Do you live just by the roundabout where you turn left onto the Tynemouth road? Sure I've seen a Corolla GTi there. I go to Whitley Bay to watch ice hockey, so use that road regularly.

That's not mine but I know the one you're talking about, haven't seen it for a while though, looked pretty rough the last time I saw it!

Good Morning, a friend of mine saw my beige brick shaped beast and said i should join because its just the sort of thing that is loved and accepted on here?, complete with cracked dash, saggy headlining, oodles of rust and a massive oil leak........I present my 1985 Montagro

11693927_10153056822501627_8711469663910

I love Montegos too. As Eddie said, there is a lot of love for them on here.

Any other pictures? I bet it has those nice brown velour seats that you sometimes see in Montegos, but nothing else made since the 80s.

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon chaps.

My names Will, and I'm from Northern Ireland. I've known about "the brown forum" for a while, followed a link from Retro Rides to here about a car I missed out on before that's available again.

Current fleet comprises of a variety of 70s-90s Skodas as could be easily surmised from the username; namely-

1979 S110R

1985 120LS

1987 130LSE

1987 136 Rapid

1991 Favorit 136LS

1995 Favorit Estate GLXiE CD

As well as a 1992 pickup that thrice appeared in Coronation St, a spare favorit, 2 spare Rapids and a few other naff old cars, namely-

1930 Austin 7 Ulster

1936 Austin 7 Special

193? Austin 7 Special

1978 Cadillac Coupe De Ville

1986 BMW M535i

1994 BMW 740i

2001 Alfa Romeo 156 V6 Veloce Sportwagon 6-sp (to give it it's full name)

2002 MG ZT 190+

and a hundred odd old BMWs as I break/restore/sell them for a living.

And a 2002 Triumph TT600 which is not shite at all.

Long time Lurker on here and I thought I should say hello.

I'm Currently running 2 x early mk3 golfs identical in spec and colour.

As if one wasn't bad enough!

I also have a fiat 500 in the garage which lapsed an MOT 4 years ago and needs some more time and motivation from me to get it moving again.

Long time Lurker on here and I thought I should say hello.

I'm Currently running 2 x early mk3 golfs identical in spec and colour.

As if one wasn't bad enough!

I also have a fiat 500 in the garage which lapsed an MOT 4 years ago and needs some more time and motivation from me to get it moving again.

Welcome! Any pics of these fine machines?

The one on the right was £160 bought to replace a previous mk3 with a head gasket failure.

The on the left was bought after I set myself the challenge of finding another one for the same price. (£150)

Both are automatics (OH needs an auto) she doesn't like learning to drive new cars so this seemed a good solution.