Rover 75 CDT. Again! £650

Roverageous

Hello chaps.

I'm selling my diesel 75 again due to new stuff incoming. I bought it in 2014, then sold it to Flat4Alfa on here last year, and bought it back this year to get me out of a hole.

It's now got 89000 miles on it so well below average for its year & in overall decent condition. Flat4Alfa had a rear spring done for its MOT & I've had the bottom pulley replaced as it decided to disintegrate. They did the waterpump at the same time.

Cosmetically it's alright if getting a little scabby in places. Lacquer peel on one corner of the roof & it's had a sill repair which may need attention after the coming winter (no advisories for it on the current MOT).

It's had a recent oil and filter, plenty of MOT (I'll find out and update the thread), but could do with two front tyres reasonably soon. Only other thing I can think of is that the NSF top mount is a bit squeaky in warm weather but quiet when cold.

I've just done a 600 mile round trip in it & it has been perfect and returned 44mpg.

£650 or insult me - worst I can say is no. Located in Aylesbury. I will update thread when I'm at home with current pictures!71b8af683627b2b7d5874ac998e7461a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's got a towbar and I currently lack anything with one for my trailer tent. Hmmm.

Plus a sizeable chunk of that price could be coming your way anytime soon!

It would be smashing for towing with... It's been remapped to 160hp so would tow lovely & the autobox was rebuilt within the last couple of years (hasn't done much mileage on it at all) so no worries with a weak gearbox or anything.

Plus a sizeable chunk of that price could be coming your way anytime soon!

Funny you should say that.  I spoke to Sam yesterday about reclaiming the Fronterror, so the brambles around the garage will need to be chopped next.

This looks really nice. I already have a ZT and can't really do 2 cars at the moment but I'll suggest it to my dad as I know he's thinking about making a change, he's also in bucks too. Any interior shots?

hmmmmm would 500 piccies of the Queens fizzog buy this???

dizzel & auto with tow bar - ticks all my boxes

also any interior piccies..??

dead cow or cloth??

cheers 

Completely forgot I had put this up for sale. PM replied to, bezzabsa.

Yes, it's a Connoisseur SE so it's got cruise, heated seats and an electric rear blind.

It's also got a deteriorating front suspension. I've been using it a lot for work (as my work van had a timing chain failure). It's done a fair bit of mileage over broken surfaces / rural lanes in the past couple of weeks, and that little knock from what I thought was a top mount is definitely getting worse. Could be a drop link, could be a ball joint - who knows?!

• Like 2

Any interior shots?

One of the sellers own, this shot

C_Data_Users_Def_Apps_App_Data_INTERNETE

It really is a lush place to be.  I used to own it too.  But I was swooned by a Bavarian

Steering wheel is now the all-leather item

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...