Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Chavtastic. Fwd so not gr8 4 driftinhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1988-VAUXHALL-AST ... dZViewItem

LAST SUMMER I DROVE HER TO DEVON AND BACK AND IT WAS FAULTLESS

From Dorset! My what a journey.Clean Fiesta Festival for the Fezza pervs around here... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1987-FORD-FIESTA- ... dZViewItemRare. And rare for a reason.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-MG-METRO-BLU ... dZViewItem

A few more usable alternatives outside of ebay:

TOYOTA - Carina, n, estate, petrol, silver, 5 door, MoT Sep 08, vgc, ABS, air con, alarm, alarm/immobiliser, alloys, c/locking, drivers airbag, e/windows, p/steering, radio/cassette, sunroof, twin airbags, fitted tow bar, must be seen,

£275, ono, loughborough 01509813358 / 07889122189.

TOYOTA COROLLA, 1.3, 1996 N reg, 3dr hatch, petrol, tax & MOT, £150. 0117 9092917 Hartcliffe.

MAZDA 626 GTI 2.0 16V 1989 G reg silver 5 door hatch, 1 previous family owner, currently owned 7 yrs, very clean & original inside & out. MOT till Nov 08, Taxed till May 08, service history & maintenance records, all previous MOT''s.

All electric windows, electric sunroof, key less central locking & alarm, cruise control, 5 original alloys. £425 ono 07971275073 (Not sure where this is located!)

DAIHATSU CHARADE GLXi 1.3 16v, 1994 (L reg), 65k miles, hatchback, petrol, white, 5 door, c/locking, e/windows, unfortunatly no tax, MOT till Jun 08, few bumps + scratches, Eastbourne, For quick sale : £250, 07877 492 041

DAIHATSU CHARADE, 1993, 26000 miles, hatchback, petrol, red, 5 door, MoT Jul 08, no tax, vgc, fsh, radio/cassette, One lady owner from new. £400 ono, Northwood, 02088663792. (on about a week ago but very few hits)

Posted Image

Another non-ebay find but I think there are some fans of these on here:

Fiat 126 650 Manual, 14,500 miles, THIS WEHICLE IS RECORDED IN POLAND,(POLISH PLATE,POLISH MOT) AND LEFT HAND DRIVE.PERFECT CONDITION,IDEAL FOR COLLECTORS AND NOT ONLY.TRUE MILEAGE 14500 FROM NEW. £499. 077837 29221 or 077835 33486

Not sure where it is but its 50 miles from London!

Posted Image

Looking at that blue Bluebird reminds me of the 1994 Nissan Maxima I had for few a few months a few years back. Has anyone ever had one of these?I was very keen on it; had a wonderful torquey 3.0 engine and auto box, literally went like the clappers in any gear. Was genuinely amazed at the effortless performance. Also had a stupendous Nissan CD player and sound system. 20mpg and hardish ride weren't quite so lovely, and apparently the gearbox and manifold system were a weakness on these cars. Certainly cemented my appreciation of Japanese cars.

IALSO HAD A 1994 MAXIMA (badged CEFIRO) 2.5 luvverly car ! not known for for any problems and we still have 3 on the taxi fleet. the 1.6 bluebird was the poverty spec one here. also had a bluebird 2.0 diesel . sold at 350,000 km and I still see it about 4 years on .but it was so slow it probably hasn't been far :lol:

Guest greenvanman

Is he the same twunt who had the Lancia a while back?

Don't know, but reading a few of the negs he's handed out Alf Garnett's got nothing on him...

find that box you sailed over here in and fukoff back to where you came from

messer...black prick

What a lovely man, just the sort of person I want to buy a car from.

Is he the same twunt who had the Lancia a while back?

Don't know, but reading a few of the negs he's handed out Alf Garnett's got nothing on him...

find that box you sailed over here in and fukoff back to where you came from

messer...black prick

What a lovely man, just the sort of person I want to buy a car from.
I was going to say something like that. I spotted the first quote and another one about a yid. Nice.

What a spazmoidial nobjockey's foot washer! Just to compound matters, he can't spell!!!! I find that ebay is like an empty paper bag.... you only get out what you put in. In other words, if you are kind and considerate and ignore the messers, most people will be ok with you. If you get agressive with the idiots, you end up looking bad.A bit profound for Friday evening, I'm sorry.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1998-Mazda-323-GX-i_W0QQitemZ320216379066

It also has a 850 MP stereo which needs looking at, it could be a fuse or a wire out the back. This piece of equipment cost £300 and is a wonderful stereo.

Whatever 850 MP means, it certainly sounds like a wonderful stereo, (ignoring the fact that you just said it doesnt work of course) :roll:
I've seen this car around. It's over the other side of Welwyn from me. Not very impressive to be honest.