There is no Granada in Granadaland! Caution: Contains Granada Beast!

Junkman

Front spoiler as well Junkman? Those TRX's will be painful, do Avon still do an equivlant? We had an E23 with some metric turbo speeds on (but it was 10+ years ago). Still HUBBA HUBBA!

Back in 1986, my dad had a 1982 GL (DBU 16Y) and we blagged some tickets for the Ford Dunton open day, (should have been staff only really) once in South Essex Motors was offering some D registered mark 2's for peanuts, the old man distinctly remembered big engine but poverty spec insides. So quite likely Police spec, how much now?

The Granada Ghia was major social status symbol in Essex right up to the early 90's - never a gangster car. Then everyone bought German.

They were a sign of wealth and good taste in Kent as well. So was the Rover SD1 :)

• Like 2

Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I'm starting to appreciate such powerful automatic barges with big comfortable seats more than I used to. Looks an excellent mode of conveyance. 

• Like 4

That's merely the nob's van contents.

Sorry for not having had the time to clear everything up yet.

I SPY KNOBVAN!

Also, someone seems to have sliced up a W108 on the corner of your house.

Nice! Looks well ard in black too.

It looks pretty solid despite the rough old paintwork. What's it like underneath?

Wasnt leather seats on 'Executive' spec models only, and I think they were saloons only. Never seen original leather seats in an estate.

These are great cars though, very under rated and still very capable cars even now. I absolutely love mine.

• Like 3