Mini Maidstone Meet

vulgalour

I'm only annoyed because I didn't get out of bed early enough to see Keef and his Maxi and also that Traffy Blue Oxford above.

You have my address Richard. You are welcome to call in to see Kevin on your way back home from Uni, as you no doubt pass by my door.

Steve who owns the A60 only lives a couple of miles down the road in Bexley and we could pop over and see him then. ;)

Didn't get in till late last night and running late for work now but thought I'd pop in and quickly add my tuppence...

ALL UR CARZ R SHIT.

I'll elaborated slightly on that now I have the time. Apart from Alex who I've meet in some other random car park where I lent some rusty spanners to fix his fuel leak it was the first time I've met all you good folk in real life. It was a pleasant surprise to find that all where not the complete twats you may imagine and a good reminder that these type of ad hoc meets are a great place to bump into like minded peoples from all walks of life and share a common passion.

The nature of Autoshite shone through in both the cars on display* and the 'let's not take ourselves too seriously' nature of the shiters present.

Many thanks to DSdriver for entertaining with his swivel lighted up and down antics, that pleased me immensely.

To the few folk I didn't get to talk to before I had to dive off I hope to catch up next time. Didn't get any pics at the Oakdene due to chatting far too much bollocks, I'll bring my proper camera to the next meet. We should defo do this again.

P.S Keef's Maxi IS Autoshite

Edited by wackywacerwill