Quick, man the Roflcopter! Have ties, won't travel...

Cavcraft

The electrical episode was one of my favourite ever internet threads. He got a bit shirty on another forum and said his uncle owned an inflatable boxing ring and he would meet anyone who 'dissed' him and leather them :lol: He got quite a few offers from what I remember but didn't take any of them up, then just disappeared off the face of the interwebz.

If he wants I'll save him the expense of borrowing the boxing ring and even let him have the first two punches..............then I'll kick the F**k out of him, just for breathing, let alone any other crime against cars 8)

Trust me he had lots of offers and always copped out. If he had been srs we had a tag team lined up ready for him :lol: Now reliably told he's been kicked off every forum he is, or was, a member of.

LOL. I swear some of these nuggets just pull a number out of their ass, then add 10. I remember some lad on a forum bragging that his Nova 1.0 (or similar shitbox) would pull past 120mph, with standard gearing etc. Some calculation revealed that to do so he would have to be spinning it at 14,000rpm or similar. Why they set themselves up for such a pwning I do not know.