NOW SOLD 1979 Dolomite 1300

Mash

I owned this car myself between 2004 and 2006 having bought it from the first owner, I then passed it on to an elderly chap in Boston who has sadly died recently and I am offering it here for sale on behalf of his widow. In order to make things easier the car is back in my name and I have brought it back up to Hull with me.

It's a really nice example and is ready to use as a daily or take to shows. It drives beautifully and the engine is on excellent form. Nothing needs doing to it, interior is mint, it has four recent tyres, new clutch, new exhaust, serviced regularly and is bodily excellent with only one or two small blemishes starting to show. Underneath is first class and it is really solid throughout with plenty of wax protection around. When I first got the car it had about 47,000 miles on it and we had to do a bit of welding to the sills and front end including new inner lamp panels but everything was made good as necessary. Mileage now stands at 57,000 so still relatively low.

It's also MoT'd and taxed through to April 2011.

It comes with all its original dealer stickers and key fob plus I'll throw in a factory manual and some other bits and bobs, but not the spotlamps shown in the piccies as they have mysteriously found their way onto my 1300 FWD... :wink:

Asking price is £1200 ono.

I'm planning to go down to the BMC/BL day at Ferry Meadows, Peterborough on 1st August if anyone wants to view it down there.

One photo to whet your appetite and a link to more on Photobucket below:

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/ ... te%201300/

Posted Image

:lol: I have spotted this, i used to work for a bloke who's auntie had the twin of this from new, MJN 87V i think it was, it had only done 45000 miles by 1997 when i last drove it, it was a nice car to drive, i wanted it as my first car at one point but she wasn't ready to retire from driving at the time.

I've got my eye on a Mk 1 Cortina estate at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...