What’s in your work car park?

The Vicar

20230622_113420.jpg

Us oldies sticking together (only here can I type that island still think it's bollocks but we are the oldest car by currently over a decade as the 05 astra and a fucked 03 focus that's not long for this world driven by someone in my team aren't here today... 

The 72 citroen on the end is my mates hire car finally too, so I don't have to bring him in a few times a week 🎊

• Like 1

Its all a bit boring given the high concentration of car nuts, most people opting for cheap daily drivers. Plenty C1/Aygo/I10 and of course my colt...

but sometimes Chris bring his Navara in...

Chris's Navara!

😃

I am working today because it is only 25° C in my office instead of 30° C outside. Well that and I have spent so much week day time searching car parts I now have quite a pile of must do things.

Notice the 3 drive ornaments recycling, rubbish and garden waste. They do spoil my view but moving them makes using them a chore.

IMG_20230625_111937 broad.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At one of my schools there's a TVR Tuscan and an OverFinch Range Rover both used daily. I'll get photos once is term is under way again. Brave teachers in these parts!

• 2 months later...

I spotted this MINI yesterday with mismatched wheel trims. Couldn't ascertain whether or not the trim on the front wheel is a genuine MINI one but it looks like a nice design.

mini.JPG

Edited by ProgRocker
might help if I attach the photo

• 2 months later...

Our MD at work (who's pushing 80) is a big Jag fan (he used to race an XJS and a mk1).  His series 3 V12 was in the car park yesterday

image.png

• Like 5

I don't go into our office so much nowadays, but I've seen one of our newer service desk guys leaving in an 00s/early 10s shape black Dodge Challenger. All black. Sounds pretty nice. Because I've not been in much since this chap started, I don't know how often he's going in or whether he's local or not, but he's parking in a very small car park next to our building that I always thought was permit only, so if that's the case, given we're deep in the city centre, he's probably paying a fortune for the privilege. Mind you, even if he was allowed to park in one of the few bays we have in the underground car park, given the many pillars and narrow gaps I don't think he'd be able to get it in there, and I wouldn't want to chance it on the nearby multi-storeys...

• 2 months later...