Looks like the Granada based one I posted a while back:

Sierra 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, UltraWomble said:

old-driver-Karel-Berg-hulton-archive.jpg.23005d51c4a5775c1ec2a882af4a7b8d.jpg

Sinclair's dad?

• Haha 3

On 24/04/2024 at 17:26, Pieman said:

There are barely any Edsels left even in the US, which prat decided to do that to one?!

The digger bucket is made of wood, apparently!  The bits and pieces look to be purely cosmetic dress-up that could, one imagines, be fairly easily removed.  

This: https://www.olx.ro/d/oferta/skoda-octavia-swap-v12-ferrari-testarossa-IDikBJW.html is doing the rounds on the internet at the moment.  The seller purports to be offering, for the grand sum of 5,600 Euros, a Skoda Octavia Mk1 with a Ferrari Testarossa flat 12 fitted under the bonnet and otherwise Q-car looks:

Skoda Octavia Swap V12 Ferrari Testarossa

And the money shot:

Quite concerningly, lots of people on Pistonheads think it's real.  I've put them out of their misery, but can you spot why?  Hint: the silver thing betwixt engine and radiator is the transaxle casing.  

43 minutes ago, Missy Charm said:

Quite concerningly, lots of people on Pistonheads think it's real.  I've put them out of their misery, but can you spot why?  Hint: the silver thing betwixt engine and radiator is the transaxle casing.  

You've only got to google a few pictures of a Testarossa engine (or in the case of PH, pop out to the motor house and have a look at your own) and it should be obvious that the engine wouldn't fit lengthways in an Octavia.

th?id=OIP.TUGP27NeiFmOPbrJ79L7sAHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mr Pastry said:

You've only got to google a few pictures of a Testarossa engine (or in the case of PH, pop out to the motor house and have a look at your own) and it should be obvious that the engine wouldn't fit lengthways in an Octavia.

th?id=OIP.TUGP27NeiFmOPbrJ79L7sAHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

True, but you could always cut a hole in the bulkhead.  The actual answer is that the Testarossa engine 'in' the Skoda has been put in back to front!  If it really were there and connected up, the forward gears in the transaxle would drive the front wheels backwards!  

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GR8 PL8 M8 said:

spacer.png

The epitome of the initialism "ATBGE".

Nope, not getting it

On 07/06/2024 at 20:11, martc said:

image.png.5d916b8e782fd514cf1a55e67416f550.png

image.png.ac16df3254fdb507ab9f0a48a66802f5.png

image.png.25d64aea274ef83f6865d7c6b2a4c995.png

image.png.806bd26f6f9fb6e55b4482593bb6ffc0.png

Given the number of drivers incapable of reversing properly, I would have thought such a car would be in demand.

7 hours ago, High Jetter said:

Nope, not getting it

Awful Taste But Great Execution.

I had to dredge my memory to recall the meaning of it too. I last saw it on Reddit a while ago.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...