trigger

Woop-woop! That's the sound of da police!

LOL! 'Anyone seen photographing police cars could well be harbouring terrorist intentions, take their details and put it on a database in case they ever decide to take up a job where they might be working with children' etc etc.

I worked in a police station a while ago as an office worker and shared an office with a few old school bizzies who were near retirement. They used to get dropped off in the police van at night in the winter and do their beat. Basically no car all night! They were all drunk to keep warm.

Posted Image

Often seen on old episodes of Traffic Cop Action Wars. Most 'shite' police car used in the UK in recent times?

Would have been worth more shite points if it had been the older MPi in GE spec 8)

I can just imagine the two portly Garda giving kids a ticking off for inconsequential things while at the same time being completely blind to massive amounts of drunkery, booze driving, wife-beating and preist/boy interfacing* go on in a chaotic scrum behind them :lol:

*Other rural irish crime stereotypes are available

I can just imagine the two portly Garda giving kids a ticking off for inconsequential things while at the same time being completely blind to massive amounts of drunkery, booze driving, wife-beating and preist/boy interfacing* go on in a chaotic scrum behind them :lol:

*Other rural irish crime stereotypes are available

This just caused me to LOL my flange right off!!!