The grumpy thread

outlaw118

I have to admit to being a bit of a closet fan of Girls Aloud- not something I admit to too often for fear of being accused of being a D.O.M! I watched their live concert over Christmas, and didn't think they were too bad- at least they weren't mimeing! And, I'm afraid "the ginger one" (Nicola) is actually my favourite!

You're mad, the lot of you! There's something about them that creeps the hell out of me, probably their expressions which vary from "haunting stare" to "blood-curdling grin".

I'm afraid "the ginger one" (Nicola) is actually my favourite!

I like her cos she's a moody cow. Im odd like that.Oh and I like Kimberley for the reasons in that Sir mix a lot song...
She just looks plain miserable to me
You'd look miserable too if everyone just referred to you as "the ugly one," or "the ginger minger"!!

Autoshite is surprisingly popular with female celebrities in the need for a quick one, I happen to know that Carol Vorderman has had at least half a dozen of the AS memberlist since she stopped being on Countdown.

Autoshite is surprisingly popular with female celebrities in the need for a quick one, I happen to know that Carol Vorderman has had at least half a dozen of the AS memberlist since she stopped being on Countdown.

As has Anneka Rice

Posted Image

Hey, I feel left out, she's not had me!! What's her number? :lol:

Oh and I like Kimberley for the reasons in that Sir mix a lot song...

HELL YES. ANyway, enough of the perving. That AnnekaRiceMobile was owned by some chaps near(ish) to me for a bit, not sure if they still have it as I don't have cause to pass that way much these days.

Kirstie Allsopp? She's got no fashion sense, so there's a HUGE possibility she does.I was kinda hoping Felicity Kendall logged on here once or twice.Angela Rippon too. And the other bird wot read the news back then.....erm...........black hair, thinnish..............oh.............bugger. Forgot her name........

Anyway, back to the grumpiness.Vauxhall Merivas. I have an overwhelming hatred of these. They are one of the few cars which makes the statement 'now I have children my life is over' better than anything else.Horrible design, horrible to drive, horrible, nasty crap.

Kirstie Allsopp? She's got no fashion sense, so there's a HUGE possibility she does.

I was kinda hoping Felicity Kendall logged on here once or twice.

Angela Rippon too. And the other bird wot read the news back then.....erm...........black hair, thinnish..............oh.............bugger. Forgot her name........

Anna Ford?

Posted Image

Kirsty Allsop?? No she doesn't. mainly because she'd be telling us to get financed up to the spuds to buy a large vehicle portfolio as an investment.

I thnk that she would look rather good squeezed into one of these.

Oh dear......pass me my medication Doris.....

Posted Image

Anyway, back to the grumpiness.

Vauxhall Merivas. I have an overwhelming hatred of these. They are one of the few cars which makes the statement 'now I have children my life is over' better than anything else.

Horrible design, horrible to drive, horrible, nasty crap.

What makes the Meriva (and the Zafira) interesting is that it is nigh-on impossible to find kiddie seats that fit properly into the rear, thus making them pretty pointless.

This is according to Mrs Pog anyway, as she works at MUTHACARE and test-fits them. Apparently it is VERY common for new mum's & dad's to arrive with said horrors and then be very put out to find the only seat that fits their new 'Parent lifestyle' car costs 4 times the price of all the rest.

I would like to remark upon the general odiousness of the who genre of family-orientated cars, but may not for fear of hypocracy. I would still have preferred we buy some vast old Volvo/Pug/Cit wagon, but then none of them do 60mpgs. :roll:

And the other thing, those bloody Vauxhall ads with the two kids sat on the beach going on about their sodawful Meriva and Zafira. WTF! I would seriously like to give whoever came up with the idea for such a nauseating ad campaign a good kicking. Preferably until they are dead. :evil::twisted:

I sometimes need to drive the company car at work which is a Meriva.Its probably the most uncomfortable car I have ever driven - the seats are truly awful and I find it impossible to sort out an acceptable driving position. The interior is depressingly black and flimsy and the engine is as rough as they come.I would rather ride a penny farthing to work.........