eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

DAMN YOU MIKE, DAMN YOU AND YOUR BLOODY CHEAP CALIBRA FINDING :evil:

I've just scored another motor or I'd be on to that. Incidentally was it you who posted a link to a Mk3 Cavalier SRi on Gumtree not so long back mate? I exchanged some interesting mails with the seller, sadly I couldn't get the money at the time.

:lol: Was this Cav a white one on a G plate in Ipswich?, Yep that was me, It's still for sale i believe... What do you mean by interesting emails?, is the owner a bit of a sap?

No, no, quite the reverse seemed a decent fella. It's done some miles mind, 200K I think, but that's more reason to save it really.

That Astra looks rather nice and isn't too far away but the seller feedback is poor and it would appear to be a breaker of some sort.

The Astra "back seats never used" imbecile got rather upset that I challenged his ridiculous assertion, but admitted;

Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

are you for real the car is over 20 years old so they will have been sat on in this time but there is no sighns of this as they look brand new.do not bid on this car,cheers

- car-spares-metro

That Hunter is magic, what engine will that be, some sort of 1500cc BMC* affair or something? He also seems to have an old 244(?) in his shed.

Full-12206741.jpeg

*Yes, I do know Rootes are a different company.

Back in the eighties diesel converted Hunters were pretty common in spudland, probably one of the few cars solid enough to not be shaken to bits. I don't know which engine that one has, only ever saw the old B series lookalike lumps from J type vans, they were an easy conversion only needing a length of flat iron, I had a pink one for a short while, painfully slow thing.

Interesting sounding TR7, no pics though .... currently road legal, but needs some work. £500

Triumph TR7 FHC Black l979 fitted with 2L Ford EFI Engine. Full length sunroof. Taxed until November 2012, MOT expires end of July 2012. 93,563 miles. Boot underneath and sill area will need welding for next MOT. Some parts of paintwork are dull and need a good T-cut. Winding window mechanisms need attention, they do open but are rather stiff. Left-hand pop up light stays down. Four good tyres. Car goes well but bodywork lets it down

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C313041

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-309-1988-1-3-GL-low-mileage-Croydon-Surrey-/230809219224?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35bd4d3098&autorefresh=true#ht_2886wt_1346

Missed bargain - this with 50k, FSH and 6 months MOT justw ent for £230 :shock:

A few niggles but nothing a day of swearing in the garage couldn't sort

It's about where they are though. Mine sold for £240 - albeit with twice the mileage. Rear wiper worked though!

Nice to see a pre-facelift one. The rear wiper would have packed up because someone had the bright idea of using the tailgate struts as the earth. Which rarely worked even when they were new.

Interesting sounding TR7, no pics though .... currently road legal, but needs some work. £500

Triumph TR7 FHC Black l979 fitted with 2L Ford EFI Engine. Full length sunroof. Taxed until November 2012, MOT expires end of July 2012. 93,563 miles. Boot underneath and sill area will need welding for next MOT. Some parts of paintwork are dull and need a good T-cut. Winding window mechanisms need attention, they do open but are rather stiff. Left-hand pop up light stays down. Four good tyres. Car goes well but bodywork lets it down

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C313041

AVOID.

Well all of them have stiff window winders and the handles break off but the boot welding issue is a right effer.

Bet this won't be on long, never seem to see (relatively) cheap Minis now

$(KGrHqFHJCEE+U(uSn0sBP52D614YQ~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-ROVER-MI ... 2a1f5d832e

'lots of useable parts ie disc brakes,brake servo, very good headling, exhaust system and Scania wheelarches'