eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Imagine looking at this every time you come home or go out, or for that matter look out of the window.

However it does sport a wizard digital dash!

Also, it may have the cool triple cluster headlights.

s-l1600.jpg

I reckon there is a hidden message in this picture (below) that could solve this problem. Maybe even a phone number? :razz:

s-l1600.jpg

I say this in jest knowing full well I have similar hunks of metal festering away. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pontiac-6000-UK-Registered-LHD-Project-Good-Engine-Made-in-USA

10 hours ago, morrisoxide said:

Imagine looking at this every time you come home or go out, or for that matter look out of the window.

s-l1600.jpg

Made-in-USA

This.

I hate having cars outside my place. Of the three I have got, (all working) I wish I could hide away at least the two I'm not using / playing with.

Dead and rotting cars outside? Yuck.

They belong under cover, being cared for. Or in the shredder.

Why havn't we all got enough garage space?

Rant mode - off.

2 minutes ago, Asimo said:

This.

I hate having cars outside my place. Of the three I have got, (all working) I wish I could hide away at least the two I'm not using / playing with.

Dead and rotting cars outside? Yuck.

They belong under cover, being cared for. Or in the shredder.

Why havn't we all got enough garage space?

Rant mode - off.

The green belt. And developer greed. 

If they was in fettered planning and you could build anywhere, we'd all buy a field and have a barn next to the house. 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201907190259767?

A little DIY needed

ebbacac35e424f9a8169b1bd1fa767a9.jpg.d5ab2f592e7829d7adb63652437b3095.jpg

"A LITTLE!!"

Repair immediately (major defects):

• Engine MIL inoperative or indicates a malfunction (8.2.1.2 (h))
  • Oil leaking excessively from engine (8.4.1 (a) (i))
  • Nearside Rear Lower Suspension arm pin or bush excessively worn (5.3.4 (a) (i))
  • Nearside Rear Outer Suspension component mounting prescribed area excessively corroded significantly reducing structural strength sill (5.3.6 (a) (i))
  • Offside Rear Outer Suspension component mounting prescribed area excessively corroded significantly reducing structural strength sill (5.3.6 (a) (i))
  • Offside Seat belt anchorage prescribed area strength or continuity significantly reduced sill (7.1.1 (a) (i))

Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):

• Rear Brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened (1.1.14 (a) (ii))

@wuvvum Watlington anywhere near you?

71782231_3083533535004576_10609611223135

71922588_3083533571671239_76968888281910

'1971 volvo 164 3.0
£1,595
Watlington, Norfolk

1971 manual 3.0 volvo 164 rare car, for restoration but i will say the bodywork chassis ,is solid . off road since 1990 before the new road tax laws, its not a historic car i have new v5 but i need to change to historic under process . i have some history old handbook, keys. got the car started on fuel can whats in the petrol tanks too old. drove back forth no problem happy to demonstrate here. needs brake work, electrics sorting , interior tired but its all there plus many spares in boot . someones started the project but nothing major removed only inner door handles some interior bits all in boot .
paints old and faded but no rot on any doors pillars scuttles, good project . delivery possible'

Someone called Clive Moss. It's on Facebook but I recall you saying you're not on there. Anyhow, get it bought!