eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I think they want silly money for that old Shadow as it has been around a while through various auctions and in the classic car press that helped drive the price up. I suspect the current seller bought it and has now found out how fucked it is. His starting bid is more than I would want to pay for it but there is always someone with more money than sense.

• Like 1

Harry Metcalfe has been dabbling in cheap Shadow shite.  He bought this slightly crusty one with a nice beige interior for £4,100 recently.

Blimey, these 2.4 20V Stilo Abarths are cheap. 

Because Sillyspeed

I know a guy who is handy with these though, after a life at Alfa Independent.  Still won't bother though.

Harry Metcalfe ( Mr Evo mag) has just had an OMG ebay moment and bought a pretty fubbed Shad1 for £4,100, and he is unsure what to do with it, it's a typical ex wedding car, i.e crap white paint job, filler, rust, and broken things. He is a wealthy shiter, and is utterly hatstand, he drove his Fezza Testarossa in the Sahara. 

^ £600 Thunderbird is a lot of motor for the money.  Nice looking thing, inside and out.  It's on my drive home too, must deviate from the route and keep away.

It's good* news when a MOT Station won't bother to MOT one of their own cars.  GIB!

https://www.legacy-motors.co.uk/mot-service

Oh, my.

It's got the interior of the Civic Aerodeck I tried (and failed) to get back on the road, and the performance of the Mondeo I currently own. What is it that's so appealing about 90s Hondas? Hnnngh.

This doesn't look a bad old thing for the money

s-l1600.jpg

Here we have a ZZR600 Project which does everything as it should and has all the original paperwork V5c ect but with one major issue it was stolen and recovered, It was recovered by the Police in a bike breakers the very next day but with the vin removed and returned to the owner.

The bike will be supplied with a Secondhand frame and logbook so you can do the frame swop if desired

Could you not legitimately re-stamp the frame number in a case like this? Would be a lot less hassle than re-framing.