eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Christ, that's well fit. Happily at that price it should be safe from the 'XE red top Coscast head' Corsa/Nova owning spanners who'd just bum it for the engine.

EXCREMENT THE PIECE OF FURNITURE UPON WHICH OR WITHIN A PERSON SLEEPS, RESTS, OR STAYS WHEN NOT WELL.

$(KGrHqNHJCsE91!upCN)BPpWzsh6GQ~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1980-DODGE-SP ... 3f176fc1d6

'The reserve is not silly'

Price: £5,500.00 Buy it now.

I still would though if I was loaded, it's quite possible THE acest commercial vehicle left in Britain.

Jesus, You can just hear that poor Viva groaning from here!

Or is that just the 'Brown leather seats' squeeking :wink:

PWHOARR!

$(KGrHqZ,!r!E-ZFv0yWeBPqTD)Nwkw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1986-VAUXHALL ... 20c5585503

'I have also got a second set of wheels 2L GTE alloys with good tyres, never got round to fitting them.'

Just don't, ok? Throw the fuckers away and don't look back.

'It has come to my attention that the car is not Tax Exempt. I thought any car 25 years or over is exempt but this is not the case.'

'It has come to my attention that the car is not Tax Exempt. I thought any car 25 years or over is exempt but this is not the case.'

It's been 15 years since that was the case :lol::lol: Cheer up about the tax free situation pal! here; have a marathon bar or something.

The last time I saw one of these was as I was selling it to a bloke who lived near Leeds and was riding it back. I tried to tell him it was desperately unwell* but he wasn't arsed. That was about 24 years ago now and I suspect he's still not home yet.

$(KGrHqR,!jQE-g18Ifz(BPpsnIBWSw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YAMAH-XS-250- ... 3a7413cdd0

*I rode it like a 2 stroke and discovered that trying to overtake every truck between Chester and Whitchurch and back revealed just how fucking rubbish XS250 engines are.

I always thought the early-'80s Jap 250cc twins were a bit of a waste of time - they really weren't any quicker than a decent 125. In fact I almost came a cropper once on a 250 Wet Dream I'd just bought when I tried to overtake a bus and realised halfway through the manoeuvre that the thing was actually slower than the derestricted AR125 I'd had previously. The Honda was more relaxing to ride though to be fair, especially when - about three weeks into my ownership - I discovered it had a six-speed box. :oops:

Whoops, I've just posted that in the bargains thread. :oops:

$(KGrHqJHJEEE-njyti9OBPrpSKuSV!~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/renault-16-tl ... 4165c1b68a

This has 'Autoshite of the week' written all over it but £1000 reserve not met sounds like more then I'd pay, even if it has got a funky stereo setup.

$(KGrHqZHJEUE-kQYhNl6BPrpTKhw(g~~60_3.JPG

I thought I recognised this one. it's local to me and a frequent visitor to classic car shows. In the flesh it looks quite tidy, with (on the surface at least) only minor tidying required. They've owned it for years.

I always thought the early-'80s Jap 250cc twins were a bit of a waste of time - they really weren't any quicker than a decent 125. In fact I almost came a cropper once on a 250 Wet Dream I'd just bought when I tried to overtake a bus and realised halfway through the manoeuvre that the thing was actually slower than the derestricted AR125 I'd had previously. The Honda was more relaxing to ride though to be fair, especially when - about three weeks into my ownership - I discovered it had a six-speed box. :oops:

Four strokes were a bit wanky but to be fair the 250N I had was absolutely the best town bike ever. Light enough to flit through traffic, enough whang to pull out of a sticky situation and ace on fuel.

Every panel painted to factory standard in a different shade from the LAGUNA range of colours.

Funny that... can't remember seeing Barbie Pink or Apple Green in the brochure. I find it hard to believe that Renault would have made a "colour show car"

$(KGrHqFHJEgE92!f41LtBPn!9tRd+!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Children-Adul ... 257077bedb

'I built this so I could spy on my neighbour as she bent down to pick up the paintballs I fired at her house. There's plenty of room for a quick Sherman in the back too and it has wipe clean seats'.

$(KGrHqJHJCYE-df1Im3vBPqqbQcIVg~~60_12.JPG

He's so proud of it he's included TWO photo's with the listing.

I was thinking that it would glow the same colour if it was set alight - though it looks like someone's already had a go as that bodykit looks like its started to melt.

the only reason i am selling is i am moving
- ASBO???

eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=160798987387

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/astra-van-mk4-2-0-eco-tec-modified-gsi-look-vxr-corsa-zafira-c20let-coupe-/160798987387?pt=UK_Commercial_Trucks&hash=item25705dd47b

I'm speechless...who the fook is bidding on this rattlecan shiteheap? Has he got 9 of his mates to bid so far? The rozzers aren't gonna bother with you in this...

Jesus...he's been a busy boy.

You'd have to very 'special' to pay £1400 for a £400 car to get a £200 engine so you could lie about keeping up with a VXR.