eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

The owner of that (very nice) expensive Cavalier must be one of the biggest cunts on the planet I reckon

Having just read the ad I agree entirely, what is wrong with some people....

Rimmage... Snigger snigger.

Going back to that red Cavalier, I knew a lad at school, (in Chesterfield), whose dad owned this exact spec car, complete with gas conversion, I can only assume this is it.

Nothing more useful to report I'm afraid, although I think the surname was Holmes.

Sorry-looking PB Velox in the spares section.  Probably shagged underneath, but then in 6 months' time it'll be MOT exempt and it won't matter any more.  In fact in the unlikely event that it stays around its current price level I may have to have a punt.  Then wonder how the fuck I'm going to get it home and where the fuck I'm going to put it.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 4

Has that got leather fold-down seats in the rear but cloth for everyone else?

Nope, that's Toyota's super thick and hard-wearing vinyl they use on commercials and Land Cruisers, I can recognise it from a mile away thanks to my many, MANY hours sat in seats made of it in my Dad's and Grandpa's work Cruisers.

Wow do I win £5? I recognised that buggy thing, I remember ‘Alternative Cars’ magazine poking fun at something similar for its name – ‘Poncin’. Looks like the importer diplomatically named it a ‘VeePee’ but its defo the same vehicle!!! Funny what you remember isn’t it, often I can’t remember important stuff I was told the previous day, but I can remember a flippin quote from a car mag about an obscure motor that I read 30 years ago.