Mahoosive autojumble cancelled. ..Something different instead. Today ! Page 8

Frogchod

Okay, would all interested GGG + NPH members please let me know, so organisation of cars and and digs can commence?

The plan:

15/08 - Depart bright and early to catch the 14:00 ferry. After crossing, hoon to Caen, occupy pre arranged digs, drink.

16/08 - Buy parts for cars you don't own, warped French plastic, etc. When done, take off northward, occupy pre arranged digs, drink.

17/08 - Depart bright and early to do some shopping, try to catch the 14:00 ferry. After crossing, hoon oop narf, drink.

Questions?

Joining the party are:

1. Junkman

Wouldn't it be better to go in September or is one of Junkman's cars going to do 88mph?

Should be able to get somewhere like an F1 in Caen. Also which ferry route, I tend to use Newhaven Dieppe but Caen is possible I think as well as the usual Calais links.

Where's the digs in Caen ? I might come up and join in the "drinks" bit :)

I haven't arranged anything yet, since people for some odd reason don't come forward with the requested info.

Sometimes I really wonder why I even care.

Can you fit a 305 interior into an R16?

Fancy a bit of this.

If people decide not to join in, yes.

If anyone spots a stainless steel trim strip from the boot of an Ami 6 Break at a reasonable price, like the ones pictured, I'd love for you to bring it back if it'll fit somewhere. Similarly, stainless hubcaps (not chromed) like the one pictured are usually €5 a pop at French auto jumbles, but people ask silly money for them here - I'd love four of those if anyone notices some. I have cash waiting!

Otherwise, I'll just wait till the next Reims Autojumble...

post-3924-0-92450200-1534955168_thumb.jpg

post-3924-0-44184900-1534955180_thumb.jpg

Okay, would all interested GGG + NPH members please let me know, so organisation of cars and and digs can commence?

The plan:

15/09 - Depart bright and early to catch the 14:00 ferry. After crossing, hoon to Caen, occupy pre arranged digs, drink.

16/09 - Buy parts for cars you don't own, warped French plastic, etc. When done, take off northward, occupy pre arranged digs, drink.

17/09 - Depart bright and early to do some shopping, try to catch the 14:00 ferry. After crossing, hoon oop narf, drink.

Questions?

Joining the party are:

1. Junkman

2. Squire Dawson

The plan:

15/09 - Depart bright and early to catch the 14:00 ferry. After crossing, hoon to Caen, occupy pre arranged digs, drink.

16/09 - Buy parts for cars you don't own, warped French plastic, etc. When done, take off northward, occupy pre arranged digs, drink.

17/09 - Depart bright and early to do some shopping, try to catch the 14:00 ferry. After crossing, hoon oop narf, drink.

Questions?

Joining the party are:

1. Junkman

2. Squire Dawson

3. The Reverend

• 2 weeks later...

Arrangements have been made to leave a wake of destruction in that France.

The GGG delegation comprises:

Conrad D. Conelrad

Ghost E. Ghosty

Squire H. Dawson

Junk M. Junkman

We will stay in Caen Saturday evening, in case anyone would like to join our impromptu drinks reception there.

Shouldn’t that be H. B. ‘Toby’ Junkman?

I’m looking forward to joining vicariously via frequent slightly grumpy updates.

Shouldn’t that be H. B. ‘Toby’ Junkman?

I’m looking forward to joining vicariously via frequent slightly grumpy updates.

Conrad D. Conelrad

Ghost E. Ghosty

Squire H. Dawson

H. B. 'Toby' Junkman

We will stay in Caen Saturday evening, in case anyone would like to join our impromptu drinks reception there.

I stand corrected.

The GGG will try to fulfill parts requests from Shiters smart enough not to endure France.

Requests received so far:

1. Barrett - Ami Break tailgate trim and a set of stainless hubcaps (do you also need the mounting bolts?)

2. Holbeck want's the unobtainium Rancho lights.

Conrad D. Conelrad

Ghost E. Ghosty

Squire H. Dawson

Junk M. Junkman

Where in Caen ? I'm 95% certain I can make it and I like drinks.

I'm taking my van so may* be able to take big ish stuff away and store it at chez Frogchod for collection later.

I say "may" as I'll be looking for a shite moped/motorcycle :)

The GGG will try to fulfill parts requests from Shiters smart enough not to endure France.

Requests received so far:

1. Barrett - Ami Break tailgate trim and a set of stainless hubcaps (do you also need the mounting bolts?)

2. Holbeck want's the unobtainium Rancho lights.

3. Egg - Norev en plastique. I feel it would be somewhat cheeky to list out all my favoured models but any reasonably priced Simcas, ADO16 variants or an early Renault 4L would be appreciated please.

Where in Caen ?

Who knows? About two weeks ago I had no idea that Caen even exists.

I actually fear the worst regarding drinks availability, tbh

I bet it's closed Saturday evenings, like Lille.

3. Egg - Norev en plastique. I feel it would be somewhat cheeky to list out all my favoured models but any reasonably priced Simcas, ADO16 variants or an early Renault 4L would be appreciated please.

Not a fucking chance in hell, m8. They are all mine.