I predict ebay arseache (Mr_Bickle to the helpdesk pls!)

pogweasel

I get the sneakyest suspicion that the seller of this item is either not going to honour my closing bid, or worse piss me about when I arrive to collect...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0358123915

So, gang, what do you think - OK, so there's some horse manure about a £350 price tag, but as far as I am concerned I have won these fair & square at 99p - not my fault the seller is too tight to set a reserve and add a picture...

A course of action required, because it's not everyday you get the opportunity to blag several hunnert quidsworth of wheels for a quid,...

I can guarantee that he is cursing you at the moment!.TBH I can't see him honoring the bid even though is a closing contract, Contact ebay and inform them when he does.Looking at his feedback it doesn't look like the first time he's mess people about on ebay.

Bmw 17 inch Genuine evolution alloys.These alloys are the ones that say evolution on the alloys. 215/45/17

No E36 M3 wheel ever said Evolution on them they only ever said BMW Motorsport or nothing and the standard tyre size was 235 so they were probably cheapshit copies sold by a dickhead.

What a total twunt...Someone needs to explain the pricipal of an 'auction' to the nob, preferable with the aid of one of Spear and Jackson finest...

Its happened to me a few times but unfortunately if a seller doesnt want to sell to you there is little you can do but leave bad feedback, ive even contacted ebay about a non performing seller and got a computerised response saying all they can do is warn the buyer of there responsibilities but no enforcement action at all.

Bmw 17 inch Genuine evolution alloys.These alloys are the ones that say evolution on the alloys. 215/45/17

No E36 M3 wheel ever said Evolution on them they only ever said BMW Motorsport or nothing and the standard tyre size was 235 so they were probably cheapshit copies sold by a dickhead.
Cheapshit copies or not, if they are re-furbed and with fresh-ish rubber they are £200 min all day long. :wink: (Picking up some genuine, premier-rubbered sunflowers in the next couple of days as well ;) )

Not sure on this one pog.If nothing else it'll fucking well teach him to put a reserve on the shite he's selling. You only make that mistake once, trust me.I won a set of Piazza wheels that the seller had just retyred with a set of Goodyear Eagle Venturas (so about £200s worth) for a quid.He bitched and griped but B&D off Retro Rides \ NSJC picked them up for me a few days later (he was pretty local).A couple of years ago I sold a supergun with several Jamma games and some Neo Geo joypads on eBay without a reserve. There was about £300's worth of kit there and the bidding finished at £62.I was fucking furious and told the buyer to go forth and multiply because I'd lost a packet. If I'd have put it up for what it was actually worth I wouldn't have got a single bid.I held out like a dick head and refused to sell it to him - he was a right little geeky wanker...............and then he pulled Mr Bickle's trick of sending me some County Court papers to my home address and I shit myself.I learned from that experience, let me tell you. Pog, do what weak lemon drink boy did. If he ignores your e mails or tries to relist the item, threaten the mong with legal action and follow it through all the way - it's worked for Mr. Bickle in the past has it not?

That auction has all the hallmarks of those strange people that set up auctions then write DON'T BID, DO NOT BID if you bid on this auction you will win a wheel nut

Woss at all abaart?? :?

TBH I prob wouldn't have gone near that auction with a barge pole, it had 'trouble' written all over it in flashing neon signs from twenty paces! :lol:

I dont agree Regie, I think it would be awesome to get one over on the fucktards who cant grasp the concept of online auctions, just for inflating my ego really. The only thing that might prevent it standing up in court is the fact that a price is implied regardless of not selecting the classified ad option or starting the lot at 99p no reserve.Must admit I do tend to avoid bidding on auctions where there is no picture, ok thats no guarantee of quality but it inexplicably gives some sort of psychological reassurance about what youre supposed to be buying.

Just a thought but why don't you Paypal the money to him anyway? It's only 99p and it'd be pretty comical if it did go to court as you could prove you paid him. I bet he'll tell eBay you didn't if he bombs you out for the price it ended up at so get in quick.Also if he finally does honour the price after an argument claim 'SNAD' on Paypal and get your money back just for SHITS AND GIGGLES.

Think its all been said mate.You need his name/address-confirmed by him. Ebay/paypal wont give that-so nicey nicey. Necessary -should you decide to go the distance..Paypal him the 99p-that way he pays fees too.When he starts to piss around- fill out & print off the Court order- that'll do the jobbie. 'Claim' their actual value-not price paid. That'll rub it in nicely.Then be prepared to collect-at VERY short notice.....PM me -if I can help further

I very much doubt you will hear anything further from him, particularly as you just have a mobile number at the moment.Still, worth a go just on principle, he sounds a major league twat. I bet the 'rubber' is the cheapest form of Chinese shit available - Wangling FTW!

I like the paypal payment idea, it shows you are serious if it goes further. Just email him to be ignored will get you nowhere.

I say forget it! If you and he know that theyre worth a lot more than a quid, its futile to pursue him to the end of the earth just cos hes ballsed up his listing like a twat. If I was him and someone was doing that to me, i would lob the wheels in the canal rather than sell em for a quid.

What's the point of that? You wouldn't even get a quid then? Does the saying cutting off your nose to spite your face mean anything?

well, if some clever bleeder was trying to buy the wheels 'by force' for rag all on a technicality over how I put together my eBay listing, yeah i would cut off my nose! Specially if I was only gonna get a quid for it.

well, if some clever bleeder was trying to buy the wheels 'by force' for rag all on a technicality over how I put together my eBay listing, yeah i would cut off my nose! Specially if I was only gonna get a quid for it.

I can see where you're coming from Mr. B, but listing something for 99p with with no reserve and then putting 'the price is £XXX' at the bottom of the listing is hardly a 'technicality', is it... :wink:

At the end of the day, he's clearly put how much he wants for the wheels, I think its unreasonable to then expect him to sell em for a quid. The listing is bo11ox - even if you bid 350, unless someone else does as well you'll end up winning em for a quid, then what?If he hadnt put his asking price I would be more enthusiastic about hassling him, but as far as i can see he's just wasted a listing fee with his own dumbness, thats all.You get these moron sellers who are disappointed with the winning bid and decide not to sell, well those guys are fair game, but this one has been clear about what he wants for the wheels so i dont think he's out of order if he then chooses not to sell em for €1.16.

Have to agree with Bollox to be honest. The bloke is a tosser for not doing the listing correctly, but it won't result in wheels for a quid.

I'm with Bollox too - I'd still be sending him a snotty e-mail with a copy of some worthless Ebay reg in it so he gets an understanding of how it works. There are plenty of mouth breathing knuckle draggers around our way who now have computers. Nobody is safe from them.

Well, obviously the guy would not play ball, gave me a load of blarney that he'd sold them withing 4 hrs of starting the listing 'but ebay wouldn't end early'. Battered with a fat neg on the basis of being dim. :twisted: