Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Mine went a lot better than they looked, they look bloody awful.

You'll get loads of comments like 'What car's that? [looks at badge]. A sKimitar?' :( A girl in work used to call her car a sKirroco.

Posted Image

NO I DONT WANT TO EMAIL YOU LOADS OF PICS

What a salesman! I DONT WANT YOUR ROTTEN ROLLING SHELL.

NO I DONT WANT TO SWAP FOR YOUR MODERN PLASTIC TURD THANKS

Posted Image

:(

Aye got the link, No guaranteed funds yet, so off the cards.Ovlov has gone bang big time, AS i was moving flat, so arrived in the neighbourhood on the back of my old truck..Have use of the Toyolet as and when.. and loving it!

Aye got the link, No guaranteed funds yet, so off the cards.Ovlov has gone bang big time, AS i was moving flat, so arrived in the neighbourhood on the back of my old truck..Have use of the Toyolet as and when.. and loving it!

Yeah nice work on that btw - is it as smooth and proper as wot I've got?Will bob in in a week or two and give ye a go in it...

Ebay'r gives crazy empty demands about his GS Pallas, even though he's had it for 8 months.

Believe me if this car does not sell at the end of this auction i will strip it,we sell new GS doors at £200 each work that out,it wont take us long to get our money back on those alone, i really dont want to do this and its not in my nature to scrap any GS/A but it must go one way or the other.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1975-CITROEN-GS-P ... 286.c0.m14

Posted Image

Good grief. More likely to make people say "gawd, I ain't going to take my car there then!" How to shoot yourself in the foot.Problem is, GSAs are simply worthless at the moment. Can't see anyone paying over a grand for a car that needs putting back together when you can get a pretty good runner for that.His points are all valid - it's a cheap way to get a rot free one - but there just isn't the market for it unfortunately.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0379605908

Lovely pub-landlord-spec Jagular. I need to own one of these quite soon I think.

That's nice, I'm glad they've kept the big headlights instead of changing them to the twin-roundlamp ones off the lower-spec models like everyone with one of those seems to do nowadays. There's even an off-the-shelf conversion kit to do it somewhere.

Good grief. More likely to make people say "gawd, I ain't going to take my car there then!" How to shoot yourself in the foot.Problem is, GSAs are simply worthless at the moment. Can't see anyone paying over a grand for a car that needs putting back together when you can get a pretty good runner for that.His points are all valid - it's a cheap way to get a rot free one - but there just isn't the market for it unfortunately.

Wonder why they've become so much cheaper, you were talking over £2000 for a good GS/GSA a few years back.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0379605908

Lovely pub-landlord-spec Jagular. I need to own one of these quite soon I think.

That's nice, I'm glad they've kept the big headlights instead of changing them to the twin-roundlamp ones off the lower-spec models like everyone with one of those seems to do nowadays. There's even an off-the-shelf conversion kit to do it somewhere.
Not just any-old lower spec but base spec. I like these Jags too.

It would be nice if somebody did, but count me out. I've had one of these and they're absolutely dire. I didn't mind too much as I only paid a tenner for it, but the eBay one is already 51 times more than that and it's only just gone on. Mine had less miles too.

Posted Image

1987 Ford Mustang 2.3 LX Convertible

Did you stop? Naw - I just drove by.

Posted Image

1985 Ford Sierra 2.0 Ghia

One day I'm going to bite the bullet and spend about a grand on a proper tidy Sierra, then floor it up and down the M1 flashing people out of the way with my suit jacket on the rear hook. Move it suckers! I've got deals to make, contracts to negotiate, olympic breakfasts to eat. As soon as I settle this Travelodge bill with the trusty old company credit card. What the- why would I be billed for "additional TV services"? Oh wait, hang on, err yeah, can you print off say, two bills - one for the room and one for just that on its own, I'll pay that one in cash. Y-yeah thanks love. Erm, cheers. Probably see you soon, I'm always up and down..... heh..... funny how..... nice day isn't..... err bye.