Stondon at Leominster

messerschmitt owner

Who's off to leominster tomorrow? I'm going, cash in bank account, seeing what I want to buy. I fancy one or t'other of the microcars.

But am eyeing up the Lancaster too.

• Like 3

I couldn't go at the weekend - banked a shedful of £££££  from Saturday and Sunday's work so mustn't grumble but now fancy spending some of it

Do you have to pay to get in?  I really can't buy anything but it would be rude not to have a wander down if I can finish work early.

It starts at 12 (viewing from 9) - entry is by catalogue - £20 - admits two - handy, eh! PM me and I'll send the mobile number so I can get you at the gate and drag you in for nowt. Just don't bring the 'dub'. I have bad memories of it parked outside my front door lowering the tone of the neighbourhood even more than I did!

• Like 1

Cheers chief,  sounds like a great plan.  Now how quickly can I lay a patio?

I've still got your number from last time, 

Don't worry about the bus,  of 21 different vehicles I might turn up in none are VAG :)

I will be there and I am staying tonight at Kingsland nearby.

I have viewed this afternoon and the quality of most cars is low so I am not sure what to go for. I don't mine a car that needs a bit of paint or a mech repair but everything is too much for me. I have enough project cars to last a lifetime. 

I look forward to meeting up tomorrow.

I'll either be in the 126 or the Merc estate. Am expecting ropey but some cars are easier to fix when ropey! (Bond, Nobel, Roly Poly's). Let's face it the cars were lumped together in greenhouses for twenty years!

Going in the Avantime...with a lustful eye cast in the direction of the RO80...Not sure how you might recognise me as "fat middle aged bloke" might apply to half the crowd....

If I could go I'd be watching two lots very closely - Marina Coupe and the Hillman Hunter. I can't remember if there was a Jowett Javelin, but that would also be having a close eye kept on it.

I'm expecting big prices for unspectacular condition, non running cars! But there were a couple of bargains in the bikes, so you never know ...

there is a Javelin ...

I fear it'd be way out of my means. I expect 5 bags and then some. One day, though.

I think I will leave it, £20 for a catalogue for a load of non Mot'd shite is a lot, and realistically the only two I would have been interested in are the Marina and Hunter.

But I do have the day off work, and if I wake up early I will probably go along.....

Feel free to nick my spot with M.O. and I'll meet you both for a brew afterwards to see what you've bought.

I really can't buy anything and I can't make it there in the morning for the viewing either so it's a bit daft that I get the free entry.

Spitfire £2000

Lagonda on now I've put my hand up those sills  - £17000  :shock:

I suppose it will break well.

MOAR final prices:

TR7 auto £1,000

Winchester Taxi £1,700 (I might have got that one wrong)

Spitfire £2,000

Wedgy AM Lagonda £18,000