Stondon at Leominster

messerschmitt owner

Perhaps that's why it was held up on bricks 

[ edit: £10600 for a whole heap of work! ]

De Tomaso Deauville  AMENDMENT - extra documents located

Probably fell out that hole in the boot floor

[ Ã‚£13800 ! ]

I'm gutted at the RO80 I should have had that at £1900. 

Didn't spot this until now, what a muppet

There are photographs within the file that show the car undergoing a full restoration, dated 1998 and probably at the same time that the engine was replaced by RoTechniks

This could have been me.

16533616868_4a7d752aab_o.jpg

The Woody was Ã‚£21000.  It was lovely.  Do they go for more?

Hunters are worth less than Rickshaws - official.

Ebay and White Rooms are going to be booked solid in the next few weeks

take it back to america and theyll go mad :D

ten years older and add a zero

The Nobel wasn't peanuts - it was the money for a brush painted (inside and out) vehicle with knackerd body, rear window made of 0.5mm perspex (cracked and in three pieces). Chassis was seriously rusty, had wrong lights at front, no lights at back, no indicators, missing most of the dash, suspension rather low at rear (suspiciously so). Even the alloy engine casings looked f*cked. Verdict - bid up but I pulled out somewhere around £1500. Did I mention no documents, no chassis plate, no numberplate.  Wouldn't have just been the engine that went ring a ding ding. All the micros were dear (dearer than you can buy in the real world) and the invacars even more expensive, considering you cannot use them on the roads. There were no bargains (well, maybe one or two) and some cars were extortionate. All were ratty, all needed lots of work, and even at half the price I didn't want to buy lots of them.

My hand was up for about twenty lots, helping many on their way but there were no bargains so my £6k cash went home ...

6-pot's hand went up once - on a fire engine - he didn't bid on the bus - he should have ...