Retroshite

DodgyBastard

50356547936_ae929dc4e1_c.jpgIMG_20200918_115543004 by srblythe, on Flickr

50355846528_dff764ecca_c.jpgIMG_20200918_132922633 by srblythe, on Flickr

50356547766_7213320cf4_c.jpgIMG_20200918_132932266 by srblythe, on Flickr

Picked up another old 2 stroke, an Aprilia etx 125. I knew Aprilia's had a reputation for being quick but this one is really slow compared with the kmx. It has a restricted CDI unit and doesn't seem to have a power valve on the cylinder head. I was quite disappointed with it thinking it would be faster I would palm off the kmx to the Mrs and keep the Aprilia... Maybe when I manage to make it quicker I will have it...

46 minutes ago, DodgyBastard said:

We had some rappers down shooting some scenes. Nothing says "money" like a Chevette with mismatched panels and broken headlights...47674e82a3b92b821aaeb8b1d2fea8ed.jpg

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Makes a change from rappers using Range Rovers etc! 

• Like 2

On 9/21/2020 at 1:26 PM, barrett said:

I really hope Scottish rap sounds exactly how it sounds in my head

See also

I'm not usually in to rap music but saw them supporting Deaf Havana and they are one of the very few support acts I've actually looked up after the gig. Rather like it.

8 hours ago, puddlethumper said:

I don't remember seeing it, or I forgot, so it only slightly counts. What's happened to it ? Is it on the road ?

You do know about it, I used to own it and you helped me to find parts! I think Garbaldy is restoring it and putting a turbo xud in it. 

• Thanks 1

i assume you have checked thee v5 and chassis plate as that reg no doesnt belong to that car no more
It's an e reg, the guy I bought it from only bought the van for the plate and has transferred it to a BMW. I have the v5 for the new registration.

• Like 1

Are you going to fix it (just to say you have?)
I'm not entirely sure what to do with it, I have all of the spares required to fix it but have a major case of CBA and think it might be better just to sell it along with a couple of other 305s.