Eye-catching black and whites

forddeliveryboy

4 hours ago, MiniMinorMk3 said:

q54.jpg.cd659f0c437d29589f1d472f70e1978a

Don't worry about the damp carpets  & sand last owner Mr Beckerman  had a beach side villa it'll be fully valated before delivery.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Is that a VW k70 or an Audi the plastic pig as hit?

K70 I reckon.  Quite a hard clout from such a lightweight car judging by the VW's rear door.  The Reliant owner probably scooped up all the pieces, bought some resin and matting and had it up and running in a few days - if he wasn't injured.   The footwell looks intact, as does the steering column attachment area.  Perhaps he mistook the K70 for the Audi 80 which cut him up earlier. 

• Haha 3

On 26/10/2023 at 10:20, lesapandre said:

Just beautiful - the rear end turned up on the Rover SD1 and most of the design on Citroens for the CX and GS.

Yes, but it was far more sensible for BL to keep making the non styled ADO17 for another 6 years.

3 hours ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Is that a VW k70 or an Audi the plastic pig has hit?

I wondered that, went for K70. Parked, or shunted, a bit close to the Mk 3(?) in front of it?

4 hours ago, RayMK said:

K70 I reckon.  Quite a hard clout from such a lightweight car judging by the VW's rear door.  The Reliant owner probably scooped up all the pieces, bought some resin and matting and had it up and running in a few days - if he wasn't injured.   The footwell looks intact, as does the steering column attachment area.  Perhaps he mistook the K70 for the Audi 80 which cut him up earlier. 

Huge amount of damage to the Reliant for a crease in the Audi/VW door. Frightening to think how bad it would be in a more serious impact.