tagora for sale

aled

the tagora that is in my barn is up for sale, my mate has decided to sell itthe car needs much work but it also comes with lots of spares like 2 second hand wings,petrol tank and complete rear suspension.if anyone is interested let me know and i will put you in touch with him. cheers -aled

dont think i have pics will have a look, the car drove to its spot about 3years ago the front wings need chainging and a few scabs all around it, from wot andy said it needed some welding underneath.interior is nice and i drove it about 5 years ago about 30 miles and it was all good from memory i think it is low milage.had a look in my photos no pics will get some the w/end.the car does need alot of work, but should be a1 mechanically 2.2 motor i think.

This is the one from Tommy Walters garage in Skewen IIRC, WN plate is definitely local.I've got one of their advertising posters from the dealership in my loft, A1 size on sheet plastic. 8) I'm down in Neath visiting family on the weekend of November 8th if anyone wants me to have a look at it?

Quite right the Tagora is from tommy walters garage in skewen and was their demo model.It is rare for a tagora to be registered to a local dealership as the majority were registered by talbot in coventry on numberes ending in vc. This particular car was bought off tommy walters in jan 1982 (It was registered in nov81) and was kept by the owner until 2001 when he became too ill to drive and needed some mot work. It is complete but does need quite a lot of work but it is still restorable and drove to its current storage though it has suffered from standing. There are a new waterpump exhast door mirror and sundries with the car and a complete history from 1982 till 1999 the interior is very good and all the electrics work along with the period radio cassette which plays Ultravox and Adam ant in glorious stereo!Any body thats wants to view the car please pm aled .Over the next couple of days ill get some recent pics posted up.Also to come quite soon also my 1983 bx16trs mk1 in red 17000 miles from new shall be up for grabs intrested parties again pm aled. Cheers Andy Davies.

Surely the offers of contributions for the last "Win Pog a Tagora for the A-S Fleet" fund are still valid? Remember? Bet Regie Strada could find that thread...I'd be happy to chip in a bit; the sum must go at least some way towards the recovery costs.

• 2 weeks later...

had a good look at the tagora today car i think is a spares car only, but may be restored by the brave. good engine + box and it drove very well when i took it to the barn if anyone wants photos i will try and get some this week. as far as the bx goes i will have some photos soon