Garage of delights

Benjyp10

I'm convinced this is some elaborate grooming exercise by aliens to capture the minds of Autoshiters.

Or maybe a big dealer group is trying to lure non-conformists into a situation where they'll be brainwashed into trading shite for new shit.

All seems too good to be true to me.

Open Autoshite Day you say?  Totally up for that, announce a date and I'll do my damnedest to be there especially since York is practically on my doorstep.

Well I had a visit today from 2 chaps who wanted to look at the cars, hope they were impressed. Its so nice for people to appreciate the retro stuff.....as promised the new addition to the fleet....is......

Decided to buy one of only 2 Yugo vans left in the UK. This will be refurbed and become my retro courier van....secured 11 dealership signs in the deal for that extra bit of yummieness.....

Hi Benjyp

If you do have an open day I would love to come and look at your cars. I have just had the clutch done on my Samba and a few other bits done on the engine as it had a few oil leaks. Only in Beverley so not faraway. My Samba was the one you nearly had a look at!

• Like 2

Really Excellent Yugo van score! Can't wait to see it. I'm glad that the signs came along too, will be great to see them. Have messaged you about the green you know what *wink wink* I'm really looking forward to getting the gearbox fixed on Hugo. :)

I think the whole of Autoshite would lose faith in you if you put post-2001 font plates on that Yugo.

Do the right thing and buy pre-2001 ;)

Yep, wrong font plates really spoil a car. These guys are super cheap and the quality is bang on:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAIR-of-UK-OLD-FONT-Pre-2001-Vintage-Car-Registration-Number-Plates-16A-/161006768776?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257cc05288