Someone save this van!!!!

uncle silvia

Spotted this minter on "The bay of E" and thought ive never seen one like this before and needs saving before it turns into another wrecked builders van!!

Go on ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-TOYOTA-HI-ACE-P-WHITE-/260673512979

!B4rbZ2!BGk~$(KGrHqQOKjYEyozFWcZ,BMqzdSoe(!~~_12.JPG

Retro Toyota cars are saught after............. Im just keeping the J van love alive lol :D

Guest Leonard Hatred

I suspect it's GR8 4 EXPORT more than anything. How many builders are clamouring for a 24 year old van?

very sort after van

No, mong-whale, it's "sought after".

My first works van was a G reg Mitsubishi E2200 van, That had a gaffer taped body and dodgy rear brakes that would lock up making you go sideways down country lanes, I killed it in the end when the gearbox gave way on me, it had covered over 200k though and they was all hard worked miles.

I suspect it's GR8 4 EXPORT more than anything. How many builders are clamouring for a 24 year old van?

very sort after van

No, mong-whale, it's "sought after".

This.

I can see the van heading off for Nigeria to be honest. I believe there's still good money in these and old Mercs over there and many (including my old 609D recovery truck) ended up over there.

My unit mate has an early 80's satin black L300 panel van for sale.

Needs a lot of work though, and you'll need a trailer. Not sure of what he wants for it yet.

My unit mate has an early 80's satin black L300 panel van for sale.

Needs a lot of work though, and you'll need a trailer. Not sure of what he wants for it yet.

Always wanted one ofthose for no fathamable reason.

Then earlier this year when I actually needed a van, could I find one?

Not at any price, so now I sit looking at a scruffy smelly transit and wondering how long before the next crowd of pikeys are going to knock on my door whilst serupticiously eyeing up anything else they spot lying about.