The Wolseley Six

keef

• 1 month later...

With thanks to Junkman http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WOLSELEY-SIX-BLUE-/401083907336

post-4555-0-97123300-1457377269_thumb.jpg

unfortunately

post-4555-0-90284700-1457377362_thumb.jpg

rescued this from being a banger but the wife went mad already have 3 classics so must sell this one 

still showing mot but only for another week 

has dent in drivers wing 

is now a salvage vehicle so no log book 

still starts and drives 

no reserve 

located in cornwall 

cash on collection

I had an Austin (or Morris) 2200 back when I was a biker through and through. Bought for the winter snow and towing race bikes about. £70 it cost in about 81/2 ish. Did really well andtowed three  bikes at a time for months on end. Big ends were clattering when I got it and it smoked about 40 a day but it still hammered all around the UK.

Got scrapped eventually...I was sad, It was beige as well....

• 1 month later...

I have been sent a link to that Wolseley going through Mannheim at 10am tomorrow morning (though the link isn't very clear).

Must have not sold the first time round - must be a good one or it would be weighed in already.  Er, don't quote me on that.  

Fab cars, one of my neighbours had one.  Went well.  

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

With thanks to Junkman,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wolseley-Six-6-Landcrab/362144973351

post-4555-0-84192100-1509405549_thumb.jpgpost-4555-0-67546500-1509405563_thumb.jpg

Wolseley Six 6 Landcrab. This car has been off the road for at least 6 years and as such needs restoring. It is to be sold as a project. I have got the engine running and driven the car around the field although the engine sounds good, it does need a good service, at least. The brakes are not working at all, the fluid chamber is empty, but the handbrake does actually work!! The bodywork is very tatty, as seen in the pictures. The seats need recovering although the door cards and headlining are quite good. It is an automatic model with rostyle wheels. The logbook shows only one previous owner, it has a stamped up service history, a lot of previous bills and also the original bill of sale. The mileage shows 69000 miles. The car will need to be trailered away ,but transport can be arranged for about £1.25 per mile if needed. Viewing is possible anytime, phone 07765 860165 to arrange.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Fred Bump. Spotted still living in Suffolk, looks a bit fooked mind you.

BDX 208L

✗ Untaxed

Tax due:

01 July 1995

Incorrect tax status?

MOT

No details held by DVLA

Incorrect MOT status?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...