Jump to content

Collection thread. (Not interesting) Now live


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Why am I still up at 1am when my taxi is coming at 06.45am. 

Will involve 1 taxi, 2 trains, no girls and no cups.

First train will be 07.35am. 

To be honest I can't really be bothered, it won't be interesting and I have absolutely no excitement.

Cracking start 😀

I made this same journey 4 weeks ago to buy a Volvo. I think this has got to be my last chod purchase for a while and focus on other priorities.

Well it's the same journey plus another little bit.

Edited by Agila
I hate alarm clocks
Posted

It's a Vauxhall Agila isn't it?

Posted
5 hours ago, Agila said:

it won't be interesting and I have absolutely no excitement

May your interior trim be robustly fastened, and your gearbox synchronisers be in rude health. 

32727toy.jpg

  • Agila changed the title to Collection thread. (Not interesting) Now live
Posted
1 hour ago, Lord Sterling said:

It's a Vauxhall Agila isn't it?

 

10 minutes ago, grogee said:

May your interior trim be robustly fastened, and your gearbox synchronisers be in rude health. 

32727toy.jpg

 

  • Like 2
Posted

Taxi was a Passat.

At the station now.

Little dude with a back to front thuglife cap doing a little dance on the stairs to the platform. I let him dance through fear and respect.

 

Posted

"Lads lads, lads."

There's a proper little mature sort sitting in this waiting room.

If I was single I'd be getting rejected by her right now.

Posted

£3.50 for pepsi max bottle can **** off.

Disaster as the boozer is shut.

The draughtsman opens at 9am. Wounded and thirsty.

  • Like 2
Posted

Chodspeed. 

If it's not an Avensis then I'll go... Octavia. 

Posted

I've now done the logbook and tax while I'm waiting.

The little sort has gone,☹️

Posted

Update, new young sort has turned up.

She smiled at me, it was a wry pity smile but she smiled.

Posted

There's some Muppet with a 1996 Seaman England top on. 

A goalie top FFS, at this time in a morning.

Haven't got the balls for a picture but it's ths one

Screenshot_20260801-071941.eBay.png

Posted

I'm now in third place, some Nigerian fella has turned up in matching green and cream outfit looking the absolute business.

My 50 parkrun hoody is not cutting it in platform 3b coolest man competition.

Posted

Next train is mine. 

Last one didn't stop.

I stood well back to avoid being sucked off.

Still safe, still toxic.

Posted

Your seeing all the wildlife this morning, chod speed! 

Posted

Got to rush to platform 2, train to London. I'll be getting off before then.

For a 9.04 train.

11 minutes gap.

Think I'll make it.

  • Like 2
Posted

Train should be due platform 2 at 09.10 instead of 9.04

I've got a back up on platform 1 on a chugger if needed.

  • Like 1
Posted
3 hours ago, Agila said:

I stood well back to avoid being sucked off

Steady in that car park….

  • Haha 5
Posted

My guess:

Pagani Huarya with a wrap in the colour of David Seaman's 96 jersey. 

Or an Audi A4 diesel estate

Posted
1 hour ago, Agila said:

Off the train in 2 minutes. About to meet a stranger in a carpark.

No news an hour later... is @Agila repeating the recent @Jim Bell handsome stranger experience? 😂Screenshot_20260801-113833.png.a772887b9a75249c9bc3cfd372d3e69c.png

Posted
12 minutes ago, Keymaster said:

No news an hour later... is @Agila repeating the recent @Jim Bell handsome stranger experience? 😂Screenshot_20260801-113833.png.a772887b9a75249c9bc3cfd372d3e69c.png

It should be 500 bonus collection point for anyone that manages gay sex on a collection mission. Probably won't be Agila today, but I wouldn't rule it out completely on a day that the platform bars open. 

  • Haha 3
Posted

My guess is a fwd Lexus with partial service history and one rear door that doesn't lock. 

Posted

All wrong, all useless.

I'll be having some same sex relations later, hopefully with our lass, same sex as I've been having the same sex with her for the last 19 years. (Old joke I know)

Anyway back to the action.

I'm home now, car was great, seller was great. It was a vauxhall Adam from hertz.

Honestly top class seller, couldn't have done more for me. Would buy avas from again.

Decent little car the Adam, not as shite as I expected. Would actually recommend the 1.4 pez. I'll be keeping it which means my XC90 will be for sale.

Posted

I like the Adam. The chief issue it seemed to have was being a Vauxhall. They're nice feeling little cars. Far, far nicer than the contemporary Corsa.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...