Jump to content

Collection thread. (Not interesting) Now live


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Agila said:

All wrong, all useless.

I'll be having some same sex relations later, hopefully with our lass, same sex as I've been having the same sex with her for the last 19 years. (Old joke I know)

Anyway back to the action.

I'm home now, car was great, seller was great. It was a vauxhall Adam from hertz.

Honestly top class seller, couldn't have done more for me. Would buy avas from again.

Decent little car the Adam, not as shite as I expected. Would actually recommend the 1.4 pez. I'll be keeping it which means my XC90 will be for sale.

Well bought! My mum has had her Vauxhall Adam 1.4 for over 8 years now. It's a fantastic little car.

Posted

Glad you like it mate and it's gone to a good home. A happy ending.... ( we didn't do a Jim Bell 😉 )

Posted
8 hours ago, GeordieInExile said:

the Adam. The chief issue ... being a Vauxhall. 

Erm, yeah: like nearly all Vauxhalls since the late 70s, it's actually an Opel with Luton's badge tacked on.

Yeah I know, I'm a pedant.  

  • Like 1
Posted
13 hours ago, eddyramrod said:

Erm, yeah: like nearly all Vauxhalls since the late 70s, it's actually an Opel with Luton's badge tacked on.

Yeah I know, I'm a pedant.  

But I really think it would've done better sales wise if it hadn't that the badge it had. 

Posted

Possibly, but GM in their wisdom withdrew Opel from the UK market, and Vauxhall from the rest of Europe.  Who knows...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...