Unexpected Collection Thread!

brownnova

Ok, so the tale of the purchase.

A very good friend can only drive an auto, and has been looking for a more economical vehicle due to a bit of a change in circumstances. We saw this on marketplace late last night and thought

a) this ticks the box for our friend and she has agreed to buy it from us. 
b) it has a numberplate with the initials of a family member and this would make a good birthday present for them…. (Shhh it’s a secret). 

Messages exchanged this morning, and a run to Croxteth was arranged to view said vehicle and on viewing it seems good… 

Genuine low miler, clean and drives lovely, got superb MPGeees on the way home, few bodily marks and the glove box lid is missing, but other than that, absolutely spot on. 

So… now to hide it from said family member until the V5 is through, swap the plate for its existing one, then swap it with their existing car… and then sell that.

One in… and then out… soon. 

17 hours ago, brownnova said:

This is not piston heads… 

… its more AS spec.

1.6HDi                          Automatique! 

IMG_5254.jpeg.77d854e3a35ced92c458de8093fca907.jpegIMG_5253.jpeg.2b51e0a85ad96b8c71dbf181a6bda68f.jpeg

Never mind I still love any 1st gen C4, they are super quirky Citroens from the central backlit digital dash and fixed hub steering wheel to the rounded silhouette of the exterior.

Fun Fact the roof of the 4 door and Coupe (two door) is the same even though they look quite different.

Citroen-C4_Coupe_with_Panoramic_Sunroof-

1 minute ago, FakeConcern said:

Never mind I still love any 1st gen C4, they are super quirky Citroens from the central backlit digital dash and fixed hub steering wheel to the rounded silhouette of the exterior.

Fun Fact the roof of the 4 door and Coupe (two door) is the same even though they look quite different.

It’s surprisingly endearing actually. I really like the interior/dash…