Bollocks

R Lutz

Don't be tempted to the clean your expansion tank with the pressure washer, especially with the nozzle used to pressure wash your driveway. 

IMG_7612.jpeg

I have put my finger through on a K11C before, they are incredibly brittle.  Don't blame yourself at all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, R Lutz said:

Don't be tempted to the clean your expansion tank with the pressure washer, especially with the nozzle used to pressure wash your driveway. 

IMG_7612.jpeg

Blessing in disguise, it probably had multiple micro cracks in it. Better that to happen than it disintegrate on the road, Ford seem to have this problem on their tanks after a few years. 

its not under pressure , its just a header tank ..

the up side is it will refill to over flowing  every time it rains , took me a while to notice that on mine ....

I fixed ours with duct tape till the helpful* garage we were using at the time billed us for plastic welding it back together 

1 hour ago, sierraman said:

Blessing in disguise, it probably had multiple micro cracks in it. Better that to happen than it disintegrate on the road, Ford seem to have this problem on their tanks after a few years. 

That's exactly what i was going to post. Rather kill the tank like that than have it go pop on the motorway, spew all the coolant out at speed then find out you'd cooked it a few seconds too late.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/03/2024 at 22:52, R Lutz said:

IMG_7612.jpeg

RLUTZ = USELESS

(That’s how it goes isn’t it @Sheefag?)

On 24/03/2024 at 22:56, R Lutz said:

New one arrived. Great. Except the holes are drilled on the wrong place. FFS.

You ordered the wrong bit yeah? USELESS SHITPIECE

Someone* jet washed the inner rear arches on their daughter's Corsa C and blew holes into the end of the sills.

8 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Someone* jet washed the inner rear arches on their daughter's Corsa C and blew holes into the end of the sills.

They were strong sills then

2 hours ago, Rod/b said:

RLUTZ = USELESS

(That’s how it goes isn’t it @Sheefag?)

He should be SHOT WITH SHIT.

• Haha 2