Albumshite

Rustybullethole

I mean this is only a drawing of a car but this thread has made me remember when I always wanted my mum to put this album on when I was a kid, as I thought the cover was cool and immediately wanted it off again once it was playing as the music was shit. 

Screenshot_20230419_133920_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6c642fc1f58e6f2e053b23796ed8fa4a.jpg

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, HillmanImp said:

I mean this is only a drawing of a car but this thread has made me remember when I always wanted my mum to put this album on when I was a kid, as I thought the cover was cool and immediately wanted it off again once it was playing as the music was shit. 

Screenshot_20230419_133920_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6c642fc1f58e6f2e053b23796ed8fa4a.jpg

A lot of that does sound quite shit but it's got Summer in the City on it which is brilliant/terrifying when you're a kid

Eddie Meduza was/is very popular with the American car scene in Sweden. His merchandise and stickers were all over the place I went to Sweden a few years ago. It looks like he was an interesting character to say the least.

Primary

Primary

Primary

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Datsuncog said:

Wot no Cars yet?

Primary

Primary

I did toy with it, but decided to stick to posting only music I like which is why I didn't post these;

51jXnMg3S5L._AC_.jpg

71xc73Trx5L._AC_SL1009_.jpg

• Like 2

Heh, I've just been going through my own collection (albeit digitally, through Discogs); don't mind a bit of Cars from time to time...

Snoop Dogg posing beside a Datsun Bluebird estate is pretty special, though!

• Like 2

Anyone know what this is, based on dash/ overhead console?

Primary

Always assumed the cover pic was taken inside a Rover of some sort (R8, maybe?), but would be good to confirm!

• Like 1

71rMm6f-WjL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Portugal. The Man - Woodstock - vinyl records online Praha

EDIT: almost forgot this - when he toured with this album he had a floating car going around the stadium and it featured heavily in a lot of the on stage visuals.

So Happy It Hurts: Amazon.co.uk: CDs & Vinyl

• Like 2

MS03NDQ1LmpwZWc.jpeg
Always assumed the cover pic was taken inside a Rover of some sort (R8, maybe?), but would be good to confirm!
Dash and cabin light looks a bit Renaultish

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

MS03NDQ1LmpwZWc.jpeg
Yup I'm going Renault 30eb07111bda9eddf24bd5b5e24174b2c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk