Victor she run! Updated 22/10

Rocket88

1 hour ago, RichardK said:

Dibs. Like seriously.

My original plan in the 90s was having my Ventora done in purple with purple/white seats, white vinyl top. At the same time I cleared obsolete vauxhall spares FE stock and filled my VX2300 estate with panels - but then my twat of a garage broke my Ventora, lost the chassis rails I'd given them to fit, and I sold my VX (panels included) because I was so thoroughly fucked off with it all. This is my /dream/ spec from the first things seen and I really hope it turns out amazing.

Dibs noted!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Rocket88 changed the title to Victor she run!
  • 1 month later...
  • Rocket88 changed the title to Victor she run! Updated 22/10

After a few false starts/changes of mind and general re- fettling, it’s days away from completion. Loads of trick custom stuff, some obvious, some not……

I know some people will hate it, but it’s turned out pretty much as I envisaged, and should still be a driveable, useable “an car”

Going from 13” wheels to 16” wheels, and using an auto gearbox with a tall final drive should counter the V8 fuel consumption 

• 9 months later...
2 minutes ago, Rocket88 said:

Still got it…. Blew the gearbox up, just put another one in, sorting out a few other issues….. will be up for sale shortly…….

Shame about the box but good to hear it's still around!