Eyerseyette Driving Shenanigans and assorted shite

Eyersey1234

On 4/7/2022 at 10:14 PM, RoverFolkUs said:

How much do they charge these days? I've heard noises from various people of it being about £45 an hour!

hugely late reply but i paid 30 quid and that was in the saaf east iirc

as for a car cant fault my mk2 clio, solid motor (albiet a bit rough)

7 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

What about a Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S?

image.jpeg.076fd03d24220e4cdb453d2af8421

My mate had one of these wee things, absolutely adored it. :)

I'll suggest it, depending if we can find one for the sort of money we are looking at spending, ideally under £1500. My old Fiesta was the Mk6.5 and it was a cracking car, nice to drive although I do prefer the driving characteristics of my old Focus and the one I have now

tell her to pick a car - then get her to get insurance quotes as a new driver....soon put her off anything 'yoof' related..

or offer to buy her a car...but YOU decide what...

• 1 month later...
On 25/05/2022 at 19:38, DVee8 said:

20220410_085805.jpg

Everyone thinks girls who drive those are airheads, ergo any girl not wishing to be thought of as an airhead cannot be seen dead in one.  I quite like the look of the Fiat 500, but would never drive one for the same reason.  

My first car was a Nissan Bluebird, which probably shows my age.  I was a very odd sort of nervous driver as a teenager in that I was very conscious of other people and their aggression, but less concerned about my own spatial awareness.  I sought out a comparatively large car as a result, gaining a sense of security from the greater physical presence on the road.  It wasn't a bad idea as it turned out; it was much easier to go off somewhere with a few friends in a family sized car than a small hatchback.   

37 minutes ago, Missy Charm said:

Everyone thinks girls who drive those are airheads, ergo any girl not wishing to be thought of as an airhead cannot be seen dead in one.  I quite like the look of the Fiat 500, but would never drive one for the same reason.  

My first car was a Nissan Bluebird, which probably shows my age.  I was a very odd sort of nervous driver as a teenager in that I was very conscious of other people and their aggression, but less concerned about my own spatial awareness.  I sought out a comparatively large car as a result, gaining a sense of security from the greater physical presence on the road.  It wasn't a bad idea as it turned out; it was much easier to go off somewhere with a few friends in a family sized car than a small hatchback.   

At 22 I also owned a Nissan Bluebird, A  red G reg 4 door ZX turbo. A great car, my mates were buying XR3i's or RS turbos, I wanted something different.