Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

'73 Mustang (presumably a Boss, given the 351) on an '80 W plate? Surely it would have to be a 'J' or a 'Q'.

Come to think of it, I've seen this before, with ex-USAF staff cars. Did they have some sort of deal with the DoT to enable them to be re-registered here, if left behind? Anyone know?

Still, it would be one hell of a project.

Single-imports like that Mustang were registered with whatever was current until Swansea started using prefix letters (A 123 ABC etc). It was then that Q-prefix plates began turning up, so if this car entered the country in about 1980, the W-suffix is right. If it came in new, it would most likely have an L or M suffix, for 1973.

'73 Mustang (presumably a Boss, given the 351) on an '80 W plate? Surely it would have to be a 'J' or a 'Q'.

Boss' only built 69-70..like my mates old one here in Whanganui..sold for $72000

boss2.jpg

:shock:

I wonder if any of the electrics still work? Quite tempting that, lack of space and money is a pisser though. Not that far from here, though description says Oswestry but the area code for the 'phone number is Newtown.

wow- it's like going back in time to 1990 and watching the 'hard' kids from the local council estate getting dropped off at primary school again.

When I was at school any "hard kids" certainly didn't get dropped off at school :roll:

I knew two different blokes that ran Cortinas exactly like that back in the late 90's, It's great to now there still some left in the same shape.

!C!PNbLw!Wk~$(KGrHqN,!i0E0GwGU4)oBNCK)-RTT!~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1997-Mitsubishi-P ... 4cf3dabbc6

I have never heard let alone seen of one of these before thank christ!, It's a Mitsubishi Pajero underneath all the ugly Japanese 'retro' styling called a Flying Pug.

!C!PNihwBmk~$(KGrHqN,!iEE0E0OYMTBBNCKyYhys!~~_12.JPG

:shock::?

Balls. Competition I don't need! Especially as they're playing the charity card whereas I'm just going to spend the proceeds on something that sips fuel like Oliver Reed sipped alcohol and is thereby KILLING EVERYONE. Bumhats.

Opel Kadett GTE, €400. No Carte grise but a trader is selling it, if he gives you a proper reciept on headed paper you should be alright with the DVLA.

5713995079.jpg

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/161189379.htm?ca=12_s

That red strip is a neat thing innit, a dozen self-tappers rammed right through it, class :roll:

This 1976 GS Club is quite exquisite like a beautiful fine hand-painted ancient chinese porcelain doll off Antiques roadshow or summert

5749634148.jpg

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/144955960.htm?ca=12_s

only half an hour from the ferry, running & driving, tidy interior, comes with a shitload of spares, €500.