eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Now, I'm not 100% on how Doovla work out the points on rebodying older Land Rovers.

But I think that Ifor Williams top on this smart Defender might just push it over the limit, probably get away with it though,after all most coppers can't tell a 71 from a 91 or 01 when it comes to Land Rovers.

.post-17414-0-98187100-1392416583_thumb.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221371713082?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1987-ROVER-RANGE-ROVER-Classic-was-SILVER-Now-Black-Green-lane-warior/281263690936?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D286%26meid%3D4841368376478647580%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D1048%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D221371713082%26

Leaking sump (on a 3.0 Perkins turbodiesel!), needs sills, shat transfer box so FWD only, no tax.

But it has an MOT...

Here we have for sale is my Green lane warior my Range Rover Classic!!

Green lane? Sounds like you've been driving up the side of a quarry...

For the brave amongst us

$_12.JPG

I rather enjoy how the vendor manages to spell Bagheera correctly but is defeated by vehicle and surface (I assume that is what serfist is meant to say).

That said, I'm quite taken with these, just not sure I'd want to buy a barn find one from some ebayist with zero feedback.

For the brave amongst us

$_12.JPG

I rather enjoy how the vendor manages to spell Bagheera correctly but is defeated by vehicle and surface (I assume that is what serfist is meant to say).

That said, I'm quite taken with these, just not sure I'd want to buy a barn find one from some ebayist with zero feedback.

I'm going to punt a few quid at that, it flicks my weird switch.

Plus I want to meet the c**t that wrote that advert and beat some spelling and punctuation into him.

That was only actually on the road for 5 years, and has also been untaxed since 1986.

Date of Liability 01 07 1986 Date of First Registration 14 04 1981 Year of Manufacture 1980 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1442cc COâ‚‚ Emissions Not Available Fuel Type PETROL Export Marker N Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour BLACK Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

I'm going to punt a few quid at that, it flicks my weird switch.

Plus I want to meet the c**t that wrote that advert and beat some spelling and punctuation into him.

I had a couple of Bagheera's some years ago I think I paid about £50 the pair, just watch for rust as they rot like anything. The plastic body is bonded onto a steel frame that had no rustproofing so they will rust everywhere and are not easy to repair. I gave up and scrapped mine as they were worth more in bits than complete. Would probably have another but wouldn't go near a project again 

$_12.JPG

Every time I see one of these, even this total shed, I want one. I doubt they are any good, even when perfect, it's just the look of the thing.

No other Lotus gets me even mildly excited. Thinking Rover V8 / auto conversion?