eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Hey this is good. For £2.95 you can buy a photo of some people you don't know in an old car that no longer exists. 

S'pose you could buy a load of photos and make some shit up rather than actually research your family tree which will just be a big disappointment anyhoo.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/m207-SINGER-Chamois-1960s-car-boy-racer-customised-Imp-motoring-car-1970s-photo-/271385976751

$_12.JPG

'That's my Dad and older brother in their old Singer. The girl in the passenger seat is my auntie Maggie who was killed when Matthew Broderick and Jennifer Grey drove their BMW into her in 1987.'

$_12.JPG

'Here's my great gran with a friend, she was a right slut and once had a knee trembler with Neville Chamberlin round the back of the houses of parliament in exchange for 1lb of butter.'

$_12.JPG

'This is my mum her brother and my grandma with their little Fiat 500. She sold the car to John Thaw in 1972 when he was working as a delivery driver for the first ever Pizza shop in Bolton. My gran took him for a drive in it before he bought it. He was so impressed with her driving he contacted her a couple of years later and asked her to work as a stunt driver on his TV work. That's actually her you can see in the credits to the Sweeney abliet with a false moustache.'

I like the way they have made this photo B&W to give it a period feel despite there being a 1990's camper next to it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1952-ford-prefect-/181323280282

$_12.JPG

sorry to all bidders & watchers made a town halls with the listing should have buy it now price of £3500.00

OMGRATLUK

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1973-1303-Rat-Look-Beetle-/251443664741

$_12.JPG

The bad part is that the tax and mot have recently ran out and i cannot afford to put her through them. She still starts up first time though and drives like a dream she is mechanically sound I don't see any reason why she would fail an mot apart from the brakes may need new shoes. 

Her main feature is the paint job which is made with iron fillings in it so the paint rusts and not the body work creating the real rust affect she really does turn heads. 

Talbot Samba. Looks pretty good value for £500

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Talbot-Samba-Cabriolet-Project1360-Engine-Rare-RED-Spares-or-Repair-/171235084008

$_12.JPG

Just over 12 months ago, I had the brainwave of starting a Lad and his Dad project ..and, looking back at my youth thought it would be great to buy, strip down, and then build back up a Talbot Samba Cabrio with my then 11 year old son. As we started off, it became apparent, that as I had not done this before, I would need to have some kind of donor car to compare to when I needed spares and also to use as a template to put back together again [...] You will see from the two pictures, the initial car was running and we drove it home from Bradford, it had been resprayed red, and was in ok condition. we then started to strip it down, remove all parts with the intention of going right back to shell and back together again.. unfortunately, things didnt quite work out that way, and the partially stripped down car has remained in my garage with no such interest by my son.. as football, computer games , move to 'big' school and such has taken over his life

Oh.

$_12.JPG

Adverts like this make me wanna email the seller and request some 'current' photos of what I am potentially bidding on, hence the summer scene of sunshine and green bushy trees in the background. I am bit sadz like that.