eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 minute ago, Poweredbyhopealone said:

Test drive and report back?

if its the back street dealer I think it is....they like Dags and would sell you a white box on wheels...or steal yours before you can put the handbrake on.....

On 15/06/2022 at 20:52, D.E said:

This was relisted this morning for £ 900, and now again for £ 850:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/mercedes-benz/mercedes-benz-e-class-saloon-1998-other-4266-cc-4-doors/1435151585

It was implied at first that this is a project, but that part of the discription is now missing. Buyer beware...

1 hour ago, RoverFolkUs said:

Please do remind me how to decipher reg numbers from the ad details :)

Anytime someone uses a digital brush that isn't 100% opaque to cover a plate number you can simply up the exposure using a basic photo editor to see through it. You can see most of this one without even doing that, just the areas where they had made multiple passes needed a little helping hand.

Use a solid colour and you'll be safe.

35 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

I don't think you can for ads in the parts section.  I assume he deciphered it from the poorly done MS Paint obfuscation in the photos.

3 minutes ago, GR8 PL8 M8 said:

Anytime someone uses a digital brush that isn't 100% opaque to cover a plate number you can simply up the exposure using a basic photo editor to see through it. You can see most of this one without even doing that, just the areas where they had made multiple passes needed a little helping hand.

Use a solid colour and you'll be safe.

Thanks both, I'd heard of this trick before but wasn't sure which setting it was you're supposed to adjust. Cheers! :)

This seller is offering a variety of sad looking, mostly 50's chod at a 99p starting price.  Few photos and used for a vintage cinema (as decoration I guess).  I spy some other interesting things in the background that aren't on ebay (yet).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/meredithlangley1990/m.html?item=225033272007&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

1 hour ago, sdkrc said:

I think that T4 is a scam. The one where they take a deposit and disappear. Posting less than a month, obscenely cheap and they've got another ad for a tractor that's too cheap.

image.thumb.png.07e0f20c241278d949e2eadfeb5f17ac.png

https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1467517

This w124 however is a total babe. Check the recent MOT history. Happy WVO adventures 

That looks like a mega bargain, someone in the midlands buy my 205 please now