eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-Morris-Ital-Pickup-Truck-Classic-Car/132311972006?hash=item1ece6878a6:g:pjsAAOSwdGFYtJwY

i had forgotten that these even existed.

dunno if i would want to pay £4750 for the privilege of owning one though.s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

it is in UNBELIEVABLY clean looking condition!!

What's more miserable than a mingebag spe'd Orion?

A diesel, mingebag spec'd Orion, of course

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Orion-1-6d-Blue-1984-B-Reg/202153622975?hash=item2f114b7dbf:g:qFQAAOSwnVhaOlOX

That's bloody ace. 53hp apparently at 4800rpm. 70lb/ft of torque.

Sounds really good.

s-l1600.jpg

Bloody nut sacks.  I've been casually looking for the right AX to break my double chevron cherry, decided it had to be a mk1 so been a hen's teeth situation I was pretty safe.

Any way I'm utterly brassic as i've just MOT'd the fleet and the insurance is due on them in three days.

I already have enough rust generating little euro boxes in my life so this one can be the one that got away.

2018 will see rationalisation of vehicle activity from yours truly.  Whilst our house is torn from limb to limb and takes every last fucking penny I've saved (and borrowed), cars will be taking a back seat.

Fortunately, I've found the perfect car.

Purple.

Grey bumpers.

Trims.

Shit.

Fucking miles away.

9466754.jpg

Gummy grannies like it hard, how may I please you? Whoops, sorry, wrong day. 

old-lady-speaks-to-the-phone-jauntily_hy

Stupid & Co, how can I hel...

66e.jpg

Yeah, I'd like two fucking hopeless blue tits floundering at the bottom of a pond as some swimming magpies circle above

s-l1600.jpg

Anything else, sir?

Yes, please. I'd like a pontoon eyed Toyah Wilcox with a builder's arse for a chest riding a kids inflatable shark on Rhyl beach as she's farting. Oh aye, have that Susanna Reid bint off ITV on the bonnet with a sneaky look on her face like she's just taken a Richard in Piers Morgan's man bag 

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unique-Show-Winning-Custom-Smart-Car-Very-High-Spec-Immaculate/292376431596?hash=item4412fe4bec:g:p2EAAOSwX3FaOPx4

'Ocean Glamour Fantasy. The aim from inception was to create one of the most modified Smart Coupes on the planet.'

God alone knows what kind of 'fantasy' this was based on, but I'd stop eating cheese and magic mushrooms before bed if I were you.

I think it was his Uncle Edmunds fantasy - as the car is dedicated to him - in tippex on the boot lid!