eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

An under rated, practical classic. Easy to drive, good on fuel, spacious. Can comfortably fit a body in the boot (ask my ex!). Has a boot release catch in the drivers area too, to embarrass her at the road junctions and traffic lights.

I recently pulled up alongside a BMW where the driver and his misses stepped out, she had fancy nails and hair extensions and he had that tired look of a man trying to stoke a damp fire. I smiled at her and she smiled back which says a lot about the little Rover as I had the remains of an Aldi black pudding in my teeth and what I believe to be toothpaste on my chin. Rover for the win.

Comes with a special badge for National Forestry Woodland Nature Commission Lovers or something; so great for those moments when you need to inconspicuously park in a woodland

actual LOLOLOL

I bet this isn't what it seems. As shit as it looks a genuine GSi is worth fuck loads more than a oner

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vauxhall-cavalier-2000-gsi-/262572131995?hash=item3d2284c69b:g:HCcAAOSw0UdXq4P4

s-l1600.jpg

Apparently there are enough of the BBMF air and ground crew into classic cars for them to have their own wee classic car club. I'm sure there is a guy who maintains a Supermarine Spitfire who drives a Triumph Spitfire.

that lanc isn't PA474 which is the BBMF's, but is NX611, "Just Jane" and is based down the road at the East Lincs. Aviation Museum in East Kirkby.

NX611 has the H2S dome fitted behind the bomb bay doors, whereas PA474 doesn't.

she isn't currently in flying condition, but is in ground running order. the long term plan is to retor her to flying condition though, which will be nice. and the sound of her running on full throttle is awsum to say the least, plus the smell of hi-octane aviation spirit is jut addictive....

heres another nice picture of her with all 4 merlins running, jut because

6961498440_c91953bc1c_b.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUTOSLEEPER-pop-up-roof-4berth-/272337049128?hash=item3f688d9628:g:BIAAAOSwU-pXq2rg

'Bought my missus a puppy the other day. Small, hairy, noisy and pisses in the kitchen. Still, at least the spaniel is well behaved'

OVEN HOB SINK AND GRIL FRIDGE WAS REMOVES FOR SAFETY REASONS

Good idea. That sounds like a lethal combination of functions for a single appliance.