eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

$T2eC16ZHJIQE9qUHuEnPBQFwq5INbw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230835705641? ... 97.c0.m619

Dangerously tempting, I just wish the vendor would knock the current bids back though so (hopefully) I can see how much he doesn't want for it. No bother though, eyes on a newer (Mk4) diesel Disastrerer with EPIC levels of HGF which should be a fair bit cheaper than the above little love machine.

$T2eC16ZHJIQE9qUHuEnPBQFwq5INbw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230835705641? ... 97.c0.m619

Dangerously tempting, I just wish the vendor would knock the current bids back though so (hopefully) I can see how much he doesn't want for it. No bother though, eyes on a newer (Mk4) diesel Disastrerer with EPIC levels of HGF which should be a fair bit cheaper than the above little love machine.

Plus he's flushed the tank out, but the car doesn't run due to stale fuel in the tank?

Indeed. :)

Contrary to the falling exhaust thing, that one is 100% logical. He said that he'd flushed it years ago, was running the car and then just left it in the garage. And it does run.

"THE CAR CURRENTLY HAS STALE FUEL IN THE TANK AND THERFORE WILL ONLY RUN WHEN YOU MANUALLY INTRODUCE FRESH PETROL TO THE CARB, I HAVE A NEW CARBURETTOR, AND SOME SECOND HAND PARTS THAT I'V COLLECTED OVER THE YEARS THAT THE BUYER CAN HAVE TOO."

Plus he's flushed the tank out, but the car doesn't run due to stale fuel in the tank?

Indeed. :)

Contrary to the falling exhaust thing, that one is 100% logical. He said that he'd flushed it years ago, was running the car and then just left it in the garage. And it does run.

"THE CAR CURRENTLY HAS STALE FUEL IN THE TANK AND THERFORE WILL ONLY RUN WHEN YOU MANUALLY INTRODUCE FRESH PETROL TO THE CARB, I HAVE A NEW CARBURETTOR, AND SOME SECOND HAND PARTS THAT I'V COLLECTED OVER THE YEARS THAT THE BUYER CAN HAVE TOO."

No matter - for 1300 quid I'd expect a runner, and a bloody good runner at that. Not one with the boot trim hanging off...

LNA's aren't collector's items yet so you'd need a good 'un to justify the kind of money the seller's after.

No matter - for 1300 quid I'd expect a runner, and a bloody good runner at that. Not one with the boot trim hanging off...

LNA's aren't collector's items yet so you'd need a good 'un to justify the kind of money the seller's after.

Speaking of pretty good value... My 'as seen in the Autoshite Calendar' Herald is for sale.

Eh? Why did you take a photo of it on Talbot Road when Dunham Massey's two seconds away? I will take some photos of it if you like. That's not far from where I live.

Also, why you selling?

Speaking of pretty good value... My 'as seen in the Autoshite Calendar' Herald is for sale.

Eh? Why did you take a photo of it on Talbot Road when Dunham Massey's two seconds away? I will take some photos of it if you like. That's not far from where I live.

Also, why you selling?