eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Sad bastard tip of the day:

If you want to make the large ebay pics smaller then try changing the numbers at the end of the pictures url ...

The pic above Billy posted ends ~~60_57.JPG Changing the numbers to 20_19.JPG (dividing both by 3) makes the pic smaller ;)

$T2eC16ZHJGoE9nuQgjwzBQebvoZZoQ~~10_19.JPG

Apologies for reposting images in ebay tat thread :oops:

Have a picture

$(KGrHqR,!hgF!ys+5d!sBQ,+W8lGo!~~60_3.JPG

Looks to be a good example, despite some STUPID CUNT putting RETARDED STICKERS all over it.

Looks like Practical Classics may have to change their guide price on this one---£2056 bloody quid final bid. Wonder if it reappears!

Have a picture

$(KGrHqR,!hgF!ys+5d!sBQ,+W8lGo!~~60_3.JPG

Looks to be a good example, despite some STUPID CUNT putting RETARDED STICKERS all over it.

Looks like Practical Classics may have to change their guide price on this one---£2056 bloody quid final bid. Wonder if it reappears!

Am I alone in my desire for a Renault 7?

CIMG7301.JPG

Neigh on £900, with no mention of having a Spanish ITV - Still; fly to Alicante for £60, head a couple of hours north to Valencia, pick this up and drive to Santander to catch the ferry to Portsmouth.

Not that I've been looking. Honest. :)

http://www.antequeraclassic.com/cat_restaurar.htm

CIMG7301.JPG

Neigh on £900, with no mention of having a Spanish ITV - Still; fly to Alicante for £60, head a couple of hours north to Valencia, pick this up and drive to Santander to catch the ferry to Portsmouth.

Not that I've been looking. Honest. :)

http://www.antequeraclassic.com/cat_restaurar.htm

Check this beauty out!

View2-14897653.jpeg

Early model Solara! Pre-dating the Minx/Rapier model run-outs!

Little rich maybe but a honey no doubt! A ritzy model with slush-o-matic box, 'ribbed for her pleasure' velour interior, what looks like headlight wipers, whacky early trip computer and rev-counter mated to the legendary gadda-gadda-gadda silky smooth 1.6 power!!

When I was a kid my old man ran an Alpine LS for a while and I thought it was PURE SEX*

(*Admittedly I had a sheltered upbringing)

Check this beauty out!

View2-14897653.jpeg

Early model Solara! Pre-dating the Minx/Rapier model run-outs!

Little rich maybe but a honey no doubt! A ritzy model with slush-o-matic box, 'ribbed for her pleasure' velour interior, what looks like headlight wipers, whacky early trip computer and rev-counter mated to the legendary gadda-gadda-gadda silky smooth 1.6 power!!

When I was a kid my old man ran an Alpine LS for a while and I thought it was PURE SEX*

(*Admittedly I had a sheltered upbringing)

You are not, after seeing a red one tootling along the road shortly after moving in to the present house I too have affection for the little saloon.

You are not, after seeing a red one tootling along the road shortly after moving in to the present house I too have affection for the little saloon.

PS, to make sensible picture sizes, change the last two digits of the code to '84'.

Always works for me.

I've just found I can no longer see the enlarged Ebay images at all. They appear on the listings page OK, but when I click the pic to open it in the separate tab all I get is 'image not available'? Worked fine yesterday, anyone else having this today? :?

PS, to make sensible picture sizes, change the last two digits of the code to '84'.

Always works for me.

I've just found I can no longer see the enlarged Ebay images at all. They appear on the listings page OK, but when I click the pic to open it in the separate tab all I get is 'image not available'? Worked fine yesterday, anyone else having this today? :?