eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

This looks like a steaming heap of MUTHA-GRADE SHITE!

$(KGrHqRHJE0E-uglfkTfBPvTI5tVW!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEFT-HAND-DRI ... 0885287469

FAULTS THAT ARE KNOWN THE SILENCER HAS BEEN REMOVED BY HIM FOR REPLACEMENT NEW ONE IN THE BOOT,COUPLE OF TINY CHIPS IN WINDSCREEN ,WIPER ARMS NEED REPAINTING BLACK,NEEDS NEW WIPER BLADES AS MISSINGHORN HAS BEEN REMOVED,FRONT DOOR SPEAKERS THAT ARE TOO BIG HAVE BEEN FITTED IN THE DOORS SO WHEN YOU TRY AND LOWER THE GLASS THEY ARE STOPPED BY THEM,THE LAST OWNER FITTED A NEW TOW BAR BUT THERE IS NO BALL FITTED (EASILY AVAILABLE) DONT THINK ITS WIRED UP

This previous owner sounds like a bit of a legend, I wonder what other outstanding jobs he's done that our man here has yet to discover

$(KGrHqZ,!oUE63(fq+EvBP)NEdQGQg~~60_12.JPG

I wanted to fit the large wheels to the bmw and had always wanted to try making larger arches for a car. It turns out this is harder that it looks. the front arches have been rolled and the rear arches where cut, fibre glassed and filled. My filling is not really up to much it would seem and it would need another coat or two before they are finished.

$(KGrHqR,!lIE-lH3f(Y1BP)NKiEjJQ~~60_12.JPG

Take it to the bridge

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-BMW-325- ... 46042d49a8

LOLing

131008140.jpg

Didn't somebody have one of these as their avatar?

130005766.jpg

OMG 2.0 1.0 ON LOGBOOK

129518760.jpg

no comment needed

There should be special squads that impound and crush hideous shit like these, at first sight. barf.gif

Be like me!!!!!not too far from the bo11ox museum either, may be able to help someone who needed this in their life

M. Hirst.......

Now THIS is how you modify a car

$(KGrHqNHJ!8E-FObdf33BPyTMNWbUg~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unique-eyecat ... 4ab8301743

'at the moment there is a life sized tinplate Airedale terrier in the back. There is a red LED mitre bolted to the middle of the bonnet for those special occasions'

That is absolutely ace and one of my favourite cars ever on eBay.

I know that place! It's near the Offa's Dyke (now, now...) Centre. Went to a wedding there a couple of years ago and was baffled by the hearse with a fake dog in it. There are/were also two NSU Ro80's in the vicinity.

EDIT:

Here you go, balance out the weirdness with a hot little 70's German number:

nsu.png

Also,

Any questions please phone Andy on : 01blah blah

Ok! I'll start: WTactualF?