Jump to content

AVAILABLE AGAIN! - Honda Prelude 2.0 F-Series, MOT - August 19', Only 108k, A lovely lovely example! :)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Honda Prelude 2.0 F-Series

Welcome one and all,

I present a very clean Honda Prelude!....I am listing and have put together this advert for the car on behalf of another forum member with limited access to a desktop computer so here we are...was bought by the last owner from another shiter on here! (can be found here - http://autoshite.com...de#entry1680073) In his opinion, it is the most tidy and well cared for Prelude he has seen and driven.

Lets kick it off with the vital statistics....

Mileage - Only 108k which as many will agree given her age is nice and low bros!

MOT - August 2019

Taxed to get you home

Its an auto, comes with 2 keys, has 4 almost new tyres with plenty of tread on, new Monroe springs and new KYB shocks, stoplock and key to deter the crims! a Bluetooth CD-Player headunit,

Everything else is working as it should be! :)

Work and important bits that have been done -

NEVER BEEN WELDED!!

Cambelt has been done recently (A Gates belt has been fitted)

Recent oil change (lovely golden brown)

Recent Automatic Transmission Fluid change (Fluid is nice, fresh and red - NOT horrible, dirty and black!)

Rear Drop Links

Steering Arms on the front

Negatives -

Engaging Park can be a little stiff sometimes - Suspect it to be a cable that needs lubing up. It engages Park absolutely fine. Wiggling back and forth and it loosens up hence why I say cable and needing lubing.

Very occasional knock on the back when going over the odd bump, so a rear drop link was replaced. Knock still present, garage verdict - shock absorber.

A few slight bubbles on the rear arch

.......apart from that...a lovely example with years and years of life!

The car is located in Glasgow and I'd like £750 ovno for a shitter. Am after a replacement that will take a kiddies car seat so if you have anything that fits the bill.....PM me! (Unclefester is the vendor)

Now have some pictures....if you need anymore just ask...

post-24460-0-51432600-1548448435_thumb.jpg

post-24460-0-67742100-1548448473_thumb.jpg

post-24460-0-33434000-1548448485_thumb.jpg

post-24460-0-31700600-1548448508_thumb.jpg

post-24460-0-07740600-1548448530_thumb.jpg

Posted

Many thanks sir ✌️ for your time and generosity in helping with this.

 

Kind regards Lewis

Posted

I already have one in the exact same spec.

 

So why do I really want this one too?

  • Like 2
Posted

I have owned this car, and it is the nicest example you'll find outside of a whiteroom motors ltd £4995 effort. It really is a beauty. Old nails still go for 1k+ so this is a bargain. I'd love it to stay on the forum so it doesn't get ruined, plus I'd probably have it back one day

  • Like 3
Posted

I already have one in the exact same spec.

So why do I really want this one too?

It needs a brother or sister lol

Posted
  • Like 4
Posted

 

Thank you sir for your time putting the pics up really appreciate it. Just want it to stay on the forum were it belongs and not messed about with by some plum off gumtree.

Posted

That's a flipping tremendous looking car.

On your doorstep too lol ✌

Posted

Well, if my current vehicular plans go to shit tomorrow, I’ll be heading north instead.

  • Like 2
Posted

Spaff! what a cracking motor i went to see one that was priced at £500 a few years back and it was cornflakes underneath!

 

This is bargainious please buy it someone :)

Posted

Well, if my current vehicular plans go to shit tomorrow, I’ll be heading north instead.

GIB!

Posted

I love it, but having my own vehicular selling issues to contend with...

Posted

every car i fancy on here is always miles away. Looks lovely, shame you're on the other side of the country.

Posted

How fortunate we live in such a smoll country. GIB UnCanard

Posted

Were theres a will theres away can help in anyway possible. Regards lewis

Posted

every car i fancy on here is always miles away. Looks lovely, shame you're on the other side of the country.

I brought it up to Glasgow from Wolverhampton. GIB, it's a day out :D

  • Like 3
Posted

Now on hold deposit taken to be collected in a weeks time from fourm memeber Space_1999.

Posted

Dammit! I was just about to buy it! Aaaaaggghhh!!!

Posted

Dammit! I was just about to buy it! Aaaaaggghhh!!!

sorry buddy
  • Like 1
Posted

Dammit! I was just about to buy it! Aaaaaggghhh!!!

There's a decent looking Celica elsewhere on these pages...

  • Like 1
Posted

Just out of interest, the ABS light on these, do they stay on until the engine is actually turned on? That's what mine does, until it hits 10mph and the light comes on again

 

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Posted

Not my day for vehicle purchase. Or week. Month etc...

Was well looking forward to a northerly mission. The Volvo I went to see had myriad problems and poor hygiene.

Posted

Not my day for vehicle purchase. Or week. Month etc...

Was well looking forward to a northerly mission. The Volvo I went to see had myriad problems and poor hygiene.

Come and have my spacewagon ;)

Posted

Now back for sale as buyer cant collect will happily swap for estate or px or sell.will amend add. New price off 700 as i refunded half the deposit back.

 

Regards Lewis

Posted

This is cheap, lovely, local, auto(I have a fancy for an automatic at the moment) and a Honda(which would keep Mrs Cheeze happy) but I'm going to run into the same car seat problems as you soon.

  • Like 1
Posted

Now on gumtree again please kill me now I don't want a pit bull ans a Nintendo wii lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...