Come and get these lovely freebies and cheapies! Spring clearance sale!!

D Spares & Tyres

Well if we are talking Primera stories, take a look at this one I borrowed off an ex father in lawattachicon.gifIMG_20190201_210237.jpg

I had three days to repair the rear quarter before I gave it back. The chap at Saltbrook scrappie let me have a wing for £5 and I managed to sort it out.being silver it never looked quite right but nothing was ever said.

Oh and after all the cutting and grinding I noticed that the LPG system was leaking. That could have been really interesting!

ALL YOUR BL BADGES BELONG TO ME (ignore the Ford one).

e9a92d529431374533e97ffd56b530e8.jpg

Thanks again for them and if anyone has a steering wheel to suit that centre cap give me a bell.

Is that 'Cheltenham Puku' badge with the antelope on it still available?  I have no idea what it's for, but I just like the design of it and would like to add it to my hoarde carefully curated selection of objet d'arts.

• Like 2

Not sure if any of these are still around but can i take everything VW? (badge wise)

I want them for sweet garage decorations

Only this one left!post-19511-0-76204600-1550001117_thumb.jpg

Several children's bikes available. From a small balance bike to one that would fit a 12 year old. All low quality Apollo type things but useable. All free. Pictures available on request

Hi there. Would the pcs on the VW steels fit a VW T4? Also I would be interested in the balance bike and some of the badges like any nissan ones that haven't sold and the Datsun one.

Not too far away so can easily collect.

Cheers

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

No idea on fitment. Balance bike still here. Badges gone

Hi there. Would the pcs on the VW steels fit a VW T4? Also I would be interested in the balance bike and some of the badges like any nissan ones that haven't sold and the Datsun one.

Not too far away so can easily collect.

Cheers

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants something off him message me directly and I'll pass it on too. With or without social media. You won't find him currently on Ebay either.

You'll have to ask over at the flounce forum.